Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xRiceRage's Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xRiceRage

xRiceRage

xRiceRage's Intro Empty
PostSubject: xRiceRage's Intro   xRiceRage's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Hewwo, my IGN is xRiceRage, don't ask why that name, found it off google randomly during a project, and thought the name was funny XD..

This is my second character, and so far I love my Guardian, even though sometimes DD classes such as Conji-hax out damages me.. But I still love it, mainly because I get to wield a giant forceful spear, and she wubs it muchly~ -winks at <3- XDD hehehe.. You know who you are hahaha..

I like PVP quite a lot, mainly likes to PK fr00bs such as Posydon xp and easy to hit Unda users.. If you're Widu you will still hit less -shows 157+ Widu resis signet-.. I'm currently lvl 99 with 70% exp at the moment, leveling in LW is so boring when you're just sitting there working on your homework and keeps getting distracted every now and then, but my motivation and dedication is great, so I still manage to finish my work in time with higher than average quality. :3

I'm generally a nice person, unless provoked.. The people who i dislike on ESO are historiz (number 1 on my to be PK'd list), Silvannas (tranny rogue lol), Shinc - the guy's a 2 faced robot killer, he is nice when he needs your help, but puts on another mask if he doesn't need you anymor, iHadUrCa (robot number 2, i think he's Silvannas's alt?), TrueSoul - a g1t who tries to kill me but fails, then ganks up 3+ v 1 on me trying to take pixelated revenge rofl... Thank god I have my Hulon now... Xanada is so annoying at times..

A little side note about dudes in my clan/alliance (Sorry Einy, you IS dude) XDD :

Einjiru - Smells funny, doesn't eat any mints, so cover your noses people Razz haha.. She helped me a lot when I was a newb on this game on my Mystic. <3 Chu

Posydon - This dude is cool, but he has a splashed Thong, you'd get 1HKO'd upon the first sight of this illusive smelly, reeking 'Thong'.. XD

Meric - Funniest guy I've ever see, he makes me LOL at times in real, gawsh I love this guy (in a manly way lol) hehe

KANANII - She's only 10 years old! O.O! -Hides her from LH- x_x

Renxian - Nice guy, a helpful Alliance leader, and uber stronge, he is the only person I know of taking Dielz down in 1 hit XD.. Good job bro~

Rikky - Erm what's the word.. -tries to remeber what KANANII calls him-, something-sexual? I still don't know if he likes girls or boys, or girl-boys? O;o Nice guy, just sneaky, always tapping people's bum bums after turning invisible.

Vlakrado - Is that a plane, is that a rock or is that a Rhinoe??? Nope he is a Vlakradosauras -fails humour- DX lol..

Zahri - Nice girl, but very lethal, so don't make her mad affraid

P.S: Even if I missed you out, it doesn't mean I don't care, I'm just too lazy to type more Razz

-Robsy Pce monkey
Back to top Go down
Einjiru

Einjiru

xRiceRage's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: xRiceRage's Intro   xRiceRage's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:40 pm

-glares-... Evil or Very Mad Im not a dude! and im not fishy or smelly =_= -spanks- your the fishy fanny D< -sky patrol lights up- >3 Ily you bad girl :3
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

xRiceRage's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: xRiceRage's Intro   xRiceRage's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:29 pm

HAHAHA lmao

You a cool dude rice cool dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xRiceRage's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: xRiceRage's Intro   xRiceRage's Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xRiceRage's Intro
Page 1 of 1