Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posydon's Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Posydon

Posydon

Posydon's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Posydon's Intro   Posydon's Intro Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:00 pm

name is Posydon IGN real life Keven i am 18 years old. i am currently attending college planing to enlist in the airforce by next year. im just a laid back guy sometimes gets angry but nothing personal i get over it quickly.

IG: well Posydon was created to surpass my Rogue Nindo back when i started playing eso i was the lieutenant of Esoteric and my marshall was Paddy a mystic and i wanted to surpass him. I love ranged fights while supporting so kind of a mixture of both PVP and PVE.

i used to ally hop alot lolz i was in a bunch of alliances it was redoncoulous

EX: catalyst, NT, Serenity, Lovebug, Yakuza, Snakebit, Havoc, and more!

After a while of alliance hoping i decided to create my own alliance Asteria my ever first alliance.
It lasted a good while i had fun being leader we did obs runs we were more focus on pve (not me duhh i love bloodshed) after a while the alliance die of because of thechnical difficulties so we all seperated. i went back to NT ect ect.

well first i missed all my alliance friends we were all seperated and never saw each other and being in NT i wasnt really doing anything so... i decided just because the allaince died not the players. I created the Clan Syndicate (means Family, brotherhood, friendship ect ect) and gather a few old trusted asteria member to join. than i joined Greed Smile cheers

Einjiru: Lol great daughter Murdered your own father laaaaaame and stop taking ss of me and the girls they love it on the inside thanks for allyour support

Meric; dude your halarious but i still think your a super alt

Tyler: eventho your not online much your were still one of the most active members i had since asteria

Kana: Perveted hands down

Darky: lol good time seing you died while party poss with kana

Rescu: first time we met we troll at each other for hours that was halarious lol

Rice: AKA asian GTFO my clan you daughter steeling punk! and get your ass to 100 >.>

Rikky: PIMP

Zen: i will debuff you muhahahah
Renxian: Thanks for trusting me back into being in asteria and offering a new home to my old alliance mate Wink

AND I LOVE YOU ALL GREEDIANS
Back to top Go down
Einjiru

Einjiru

Posydon's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posydon's Intro   Posydon's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:16 am

LMFAO I love your intro XD and I killed you those times to show my love and trust that you won't rage at me ;-; Embarassed Im the best daughter you will ever have who will be there to pew pew when your pet cant cheers
Back to top Go down
kyuri

Posydon's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posydon's Intro   Posydon's Intro Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:54 am

Lol Posy That Was An Epic Intro... Gratz sensei *bows*

I WUV Ur Clan, I Wucv every1 in it

Ty For Bringing the Majority of My family with you...

GREED FT!!! NEVER CHANGING GREED FOR LIFE!!!...or eso life.. Razz

btw Masterball(s) GO!!!!

CAPtURE Syndicat!!!!

CAPTURE COMPLETE!!!!

maahahahahahahahahahahahaha
caught u in forums and naming u sensei, Twisted Evil Cool cheers Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

Posydon's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posydon's Intro   Posydon's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hunhun Syndicat cnt be tame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posydon's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posydon's Intro   Posydon's Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posydon's Intro
Page 1 of 1