Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meric Intro 1.5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meric

Meric

Meric Intro 1.5 Empty
PostSubject: Meric Intro 1.5   Meric Intro 1.5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Hey guys is me again, i forgot to add some thing in my last Intro, Soo i making 1.5 version. Enjoy

Personal Feelings: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]My Eso name is Meric , That name i took from my favorite lesbian British Villain Meric form Yugioh before got all gay and Diney and staff[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I use play other game but i firth play this game hen the beta came out ....i did good but by personal reason i stop playing. 1 years later i GOT SUPER BORED[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i got SUPER URGES to play Eso again. I download the game and well i Make new account cuz i lose old one with some Korea hackers don't ask me why!! And so i make Meric ....the start was boring but i got into the alliance's and clans well by all means i end up in Asteria good alliance KANANI was me Clan leader i meet them when Posydon Pm in Wolrd Chat that he was looking for some members!! in firth posy say i was too weak![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But after long talk i got accepted Under KANANII leadership and Posy as Marshal .....all was good and bad a lot perv thing's happen People got troll but we were all happy .......Until POSY PC Broke down Few day before Posy got this wild idea of new Clan cuz his clan name suck's soo he gave me Bia cuz by that point i was lvl 55 soo i posy trust me soo he gave Bia. witch later i call it (Brotherhood In Arms) nice name. So in this point Posy pc got retarded and posy was gone for like week. Einjiru tell em the allince was death and soo i took Bia to Badass cuz KANANII was there but alter she got in fight with LadyNora and she quit Badass [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i never know what happen but all well!! Is hard for me to elave badass cuz i meet many nice people like Lockipick and some other which name i forgot . But well i got use to Badass But still miss teh old guys soo One Day Posy came back i told it was Einjiru cuz this two share there account or something . By my surprise it was real posy he was sad cuz Asteria was gone .... i was real loyal to posy cuz he help me sometimes. Time pass and Posy one day pm "Asteria is going to be Reborn" or somehting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i was eating corn that day soo i dint pay much attention. But posy told me how he bring back KANANI and Einjiru and Tyler and a even xRiceRage soo he as me to Left Bia and Come to Syndicat !! "i was like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no way JOSE!!" in my main i never told him that but i did miss my old pals Even soo they perv's and Trolling Pking maniacs they "COMPLETE ME" soo i give power to some random guy in clan and Quit Bia and Badass. Soo i join Syndicat and Meet up with everyone again!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i Meric was happy ! then we join Greed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i was nerves cuz i didn't know any one soo i let my Goffy and Nuckle head side of me doo the rest, People fine me funny and cute CUZ AM NOT PERV!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . I meet people like Lucky and Intuition and even Ren and Tenno Sky and Rescu all of them were nice and cool soo i got along with them expet some ppl like Gastlking and Deallin and Even Cowboyoni got mad me ones not sure but still i don't hate them cuz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Meric cant be troll!! Soo i the end GREED is the best Allince!!.

Background: mexican have white/Mexica Indian Mestiso for short search it on google uh ah uH [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hobby: Troll the Trolls!! and Say any random things

Personality: AM hard core RolePlayer!! soo i roloplay!! like Host,Maid, Even Servant to some Friends like Ein or Lucky even Sky
I like to Put Epic name to people like "Holy Flamed Goddess of the Lutes to EInjiru" or "Goddess of Discord to KANANII" and to troll and Have random fun!!

Top Wifes!!
Kinaria: she my firth and the love of my eso Life [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she complete me!!!

Top Pals:
Posydon: My mentor my leader and the a trolling pal that some times heal my back!!
Ren:My new Marshal and quite and mysteries guy !![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some time he talk some times he dont but his all ways Watching !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] All way!!
Tenno: I thing is Ren wife [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or i may be wrong but she Wise person i know and she REALLY nice to me and am grateful to her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i should buy her something ice one day!!
Luckygrrl: she like My Sweet and Kind Older sister that you should NEVER!!! crap on her cornflakes cuz you get ass wipe!!! but she very nice and help me a lot !!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i should get her something too
KANANII: she My older and perv but sweet in the middle bad girl good for Pking Sister!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she the best cuz she help me sometimes and she was my first clan leader!! and i own her my TRULY Loyalty!!
Einjiru: i use call her Old cuz she was Elder in Asteria But later found she in her 13 or something i soo NOW she my Hard core Fighting little Loli Tsundere Little sis but still she cna kick my ass!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but i Own my TRULY Loyalty to her!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rescu: His my ass kicking BRO!!! i meet him just while but me and him are as ***** in the head!!! and we like say nonsense~![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]WOOOHOOO!!
Sky: she my momy abut she got mad me for something while ago[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but still she nice and kind
Dies: Rescu bro and my kick ass bro too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
xRiceRage: einjiru up cumming future Housman in real life!! and nice fellow that like RICE!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Darkkiller: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] His KANANII Housman in Eso !!! and nice pal and same as perv as KANANII
Zenchan; She is my Menwomon Sister halve Bro she nice but pervy!! and like touch my butt and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but i don mind she still nice to mee!!
O>O i cant remember all the people but you all my bros and sis soo that cool!!

Well that all nice to make this more advance Intro!! thank you!!

Back to top Go down
Einjiru

Einjiru

Meric Intro 1.5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meric Intro 1.5   Meric Intro 1.5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:11 pm

LMFAO Meric ur hilarious, I love you bro XD and LMFAO at tenno being rens wife ROFL! lol! stay with us forever jocolor
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

Meric Intro 1.5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meric Intro 1.5   Meric Intro 1.5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 am

LMAO tenno is ren's wife.

best quote so far: he told me asteria was beign reborn or something like that i wasnt paying attention cuz i was eating corn that day LMAO
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Meric Intro 1.5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meric Intro 1.5   Meric Intro 1.5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:24 am

Posydon wrote:
LMAO tenno is ren's wife.

best quote so far: he told me asteria was beign reborn or something like that i wasnt paying attention cuz i was eating corn that day LMAO

Lol, yeah I read that part and literally busted out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meric Intro 1.5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meric Intro 1.5   Meric Intro 1.5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meric Intro 1.5
Page 1 of 1