Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meric's story. ------

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZenChan

ZenChan

Meric's story. ------ Empty
PostSubject: Meric's story. ------   Meric's story. ------ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 am

It was one snowy afternoon in the region known as Gallio and Meric was sitting under a tree. Now, under this tree Meric watched people come and go while doing their Occupation Reduction quest and fighting their enemies to see who'd claim the land. One day, the almighty alliance known as Greed, run by the fearless leader, Renxian decided to take over Gallio. While everyone in Greed yelled and cheered with joy after winning the land and destroying Catalyst, a member known as Intuition noticed Meric under the tree and walked over to him.

Meric stared up at Intuition before standing up, he stared over at the other male with a firey sort of 'spunk' in his eyes, he couldn't help but rant on about how awesome that was, "You guys are so cool! Can I join can I join!? Please please please!" Meric begged, and after a day of doing so he was let into the alliance by the Conjurer known as Luckigrrl. Lucki was a beast conjurerer and an amazing person who usually made the whole alliance laugh.

It was early the next day, Meric's first day in his first alliance and so far it was awesome. He was greeted and welcomed by all. But something weird happened, the one known as ZenChan logged in later than most of the others and welcomed him. Now that isn't where it gets weird, the weird part is how random ZenChan was. Zen was always on about iguanas, crack, rape, or horses. Something totally random that made no sense. Though as time passed Meric grew accustomed to ZenChan's awkward behaviour.

Weeks, maybe even months passed and Meric had grown into a much stronger Dragoon than what he'd joined as, it was his first territory war and he was pumped to own some Catalyst just like the rest of Greed. Meric buffed up, fused and stood in the middle of the Metallon Lowlands in the Gallio region as the other alliance approached his location. He took down a few of them but suddenly out of nowhere the epic rogue Kraita appeared out of no where and almost completely wiped the POD. There was only two people left, the two people left were LIlRikky & ZenChan.

Like almost always Zen rushed in and almost finished Kraita off but he landed an epically high crit on Zen and Zen was sent all the way back to Gallio Kingdom. It was up to Rikky now, and without a problem Rikky was able to take down Kraita. Luckily enough for Greed Rikky had enough time to dig and protect the land until his fellow teammates returned to defend their land. The alliance Catalyst quickly regrouped and rushed in on Greed. They had held the land for five out of ten minutes.

Anrisa quickly swooped down on her Warbeast Griffen and attempted to AOE the POD but was quickly taken down by the sexy defiler, Zahri. Zahri being the wife of the fearless Marshal of Greed, Renxian. Five minutes quickly turned to seven, seven to eight, and eight to nine; it was the last minute, the most nerve racking minute out of the whole ten! ZenChan, Rikky, Zahri, Meric, Intuition, Luckigrrl, Renxian, GhastlKing, Wolfloup, Delitria, HallowSins, Muggie, RogueDiva, and all the other amazing members of Greed defended the POD from whatever Catalyst and their friends had. When the war was over, Greed owned the Gallio Kingdom once again. Meric was abosolutely excited that he was able to help his alliance so much and at his first war, too!

Once back to the Kingdom Greed celebrated while the losers slowly made their way back to Pokari to sulk about their loss, but oh, they'd be back, back in two days for the next war! Renxian passed out ranch maps and the members quickly got to work on gaining more EXP and working together. A few weeks had passed and Meric had leveled up even more, he was now ninety six, to be exact. Meric had be congratulated on all the progress he'd made, everyone was so happy for Meric.

One day, after Greed had finally lost control of the Gallio Kingdom they were getting ready to fly back when the epically overpowered Conjurer oOoYenne decided to kill some of Greed's nicest members for no apparent reason, two of those being Luckigrrl and Rozurima. Rozurima was abosolutely furious and decided to come back a few times to get revenge, luckily the nice Dragoon DrevenX from the alliance Defiant was their to quickly drop oOoYenne, but not for long, oOoYenne was revived and began to murder the Greed members once again. From his invisible state, ZenChan watched it all happen - he watched his comrades dies. He wanted to help badly but he knew if he even attempted to kill oOoYenne he'd surely end up like them.

After a few minutes had past ZenChan, Luckigrrl, & Rozurima had taken enough of their bullshit crap! They called in their alliance but by the time they had gotten there it was to late - Catalyst had fled. Greed had a plan though, to attack them at the next Territory war and destroy them - make them pay for what they did - to show them that they weren't just toys - that they were very serious and also could kick some ass, to be blunt. After a few days had passed and Greed had finished all the Player VS Player training they were ready - ready to take on Catalyst. Greed did just that; the following day they quickly stole the land from Catalyst; but sadly, after three minutes had passed, yes, three whole minutes out of ten. They lost the land to an alliance named Courage and Catalyst quickly retrieved it. The fight went on for a good half an hour, the land went from Greed's control to Catalyst's. After all the bloodshed and murder, Catalyst had once again became in control of Gallio Kingdom - oh but Greed left happily, they didn't care about the land, they cared more about the fight and training that they had gotten from it infact.

The most happy member of the alliance would've most probably been ZenChan. ZenChan had gotten some revenge in. He was totally thrilled, though he had only killed one of the people who killed him it was a start! It happened like this. It was the last minute of the long, murderous half an hour fight and he flew in and attempted to take the land, once he dropped down on the POD in his invisible state, though, it was over. Ah, but it seemed like Catalyst wasn't done. People's names quickly turned orange and Zen smirked a bit, he knew he'd get his revenge and he did just that. He flew up into the air on his awesome Warbeast Griffen and quickly dropped a Rogue from Catalyst known as Kalastria. He then jumped off of the side and fell down into the big hole underneath the Metallon Lowlands - once his orange name had dissapeared he returned to Gallio and began to converse with his alliance about the war and how awesome they did.

They hadn't only battled Catalyst, though, they had battled the almighty alliance Defiant, whom everyone called the best on the server. Later on in the evening Meric was still training - training to get stronger, so someday he to could defeat Catalyst, much like his comrades in Greed. One day, in the near future, Meric would do just that and make his entire alliance proud.

---

I got bored and decided to write a story about Meric. I could've wrote more and I might write more, depends on what you guys think, keke. :3 In the near future, if I decide for whatever reason that I am no longer interested in law enforcement, I believe I'll take something up in writing\drawing. I love fantasy things, it's like a... totally different world from my own. It makes me forget all my problems and such; mostly think of more happy topics. Very Happy I liked to be judged on how well my stories were or whatever you think about them, your opinions be they harsh or totally sweet are welcomed. ;P
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: Meric's story. ------   Meric's story. ------ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:12 am

Write mooooore! I loved your story! ;D
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: Meric's story. ------   Meric's story. ------ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 am

Yush momma. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meric's story. ------   Meric's story. ------ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meric's story. ------
Page 1 of 1