Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZenChan

ZenChan

Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD Empty
PostSubject: Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD   Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:23 am

It was late one Friday afternoon and Vladimir McClain was sitting up in his room listening to Get Away With Murder by Jeffree Star. He'd been up in his room all day listening to music, while most boys his age went out and played ball or hung out with their girlfriends, his age being 16. After a few hours of music he'd finally had enough he pulled his red ear headphones out of his ears then sat up, he sighed before brushing his hair then changing into his full black outfit, that being tight black skinny jeans and a semi-long sleeve shirt with red and black on it. He looked at himself in the mirror and smirked a bit. After doing that he opened the door and went into the bathroom, "I'm gonna break your heart and get away with murder~" he sang to himself before washing his face and such off.

He walked downstairs after getting ready, he noticed no one was home, he chuckled a bit before grabbing his red hoody then walking outside, he began to sing once more, "I can't control myself, I feel like someone else, I'm gonna break your heart and get away with murder~" All the way into town he continued to sing different verses from that song to himself until he noticed a few boys and girls walking into a small out of business looking strip club. His nose twitched slightly but he made his way over to the building and peeked inside the door, indeed, from just looking inside you could tell it was out of business, looked like a scene straight out of a horror movie, infact.

A girl and boy were sitting at one end of the strip club making out and the other two were in the back room. Vladimir put his hands into the red pockets of his hoody. He slowly made his way into the room, the first to speak up was the boy in the corner with his girl, "Yo boy, this is our spot, get the hell outta here before I cut your throat!" Vladimir only chuckled in a childish voice before pushing the hood off of his head, his semi-long black hair fell down to his shoulders almost and he was grinning, thus his fangs were visiable. The boy jumped slightly but stood infront of his girl, "You monster! You're a fuckin' monster! Get the hell out before I call the mother fucking cops!" Vladimir only continued to make his way closer to the boy whom quickly pulled his cellphone out and dialed 9-1-1, by the time the cops had picked up Vladimir had knocked the boy out and took the phone, "Yes! Emergency?!" The voice on the other end of the line said, "Nah sorry, it was an accident one of my little brothers got ahold of my cellphone, false alarm, sorry for the trouble." He quickly hung up then made his way over to the girl, who started to scream for her other friends, which were clearly to busy fucking to come even see what was wrong. Vladimir grabbed the girl and pulled her closer to himself before sinking his fangs into her neck, he quickly began to suck as much of her blood as he could. After she was dead he tossed her to the side then made his way to the other boy, he sucked what he could of his blood, which luckily enough on his part was enough to kill him. He wouldn't bother with the other two, he had gotten his fill and he was already pleased. He was proud of himself for wearing all black, it made the blood totally unnoticeable during the night at least, he threw the two bodies over the bar then walked out.

The noise of the two bodies hitting the floor made their friends rush out and notice the odd amount of blood all over the floor and such, they followed a decent sized trail of the blood to the counter, they peered over it, jumped, screamed then ran back into the room, oh no, not to finish their business, more or less to call the cops. Vladimir was already half way back home before he heard the sirens on the cop car, he chuckled to himself as he walked past one of the cop cars, luckily enough for him they didn't pull over to question him.

Once back home Vladimir noticed his father Rambo was on the couch doing absolutely nothing, he didn't even notice Vladimir walk in the door, it wasn't until he shut the door Rambo actually spoke up, "Have fun killing, Vladimir?" Vladimir wasn't really surprised that his father knew what he'd done, I mean he was practically covered in the blood of those two innocent teenagers and his father was a vampire, he could've most likely honestly smelled it before he even walked in the door. "It was more interesting than I actually though it'd be Dad, though I didn't figure you'd be that proud of me or proud of me at all, knowing you aren't pissed at me makes me feel even better." Rambo only rolled his eyes before sitting up, "Why would I be mad at you? I do it all the time, plus you're a vampire, you were bound to do it sometime, so what's the point in getting mad? None, exactly. Just go wash up and everythin' will be okay." With that said and done Rambo laid back down on the sofa and closed his eyes. Vladimir only shrugged, did what Rambo had told him, then went into his room and began listening to Get Away With Murder by Jeffree Star, his day ended just as it had began.

----------------

Rambo belongs to my friend Caitlyn, he is her character. Very Happy

And before you ask, yes, I am crazy. Vladimir lives in my mind, like another personality. Deeeeeeeerpity doo daa.
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD   Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Vladimir does stuff according to his moosics he listens too? Surprised
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD   Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Noes.
I was just listening to that song over and over again and I wanted him to kill someone for whatever reason, so he did. :3
He usually does whatever I want him to, though. XD Since he lives in my mind..
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD   Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:16 pm

So reliable! Go murderous rampages!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD   Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Vampires in my mind do that. He has a whole family. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD   Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another story... 'cept dis one is moar epic imo. XD Not as long but yeh. XD
Page 1 of 1