Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meric Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meric

Meric

Meric Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Meric Introduction   Meric Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Hi my name is Meric[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.](in the game) , This my intro ... well not much to say other that am goffy,Role player type that change's attitude and usually annoys the beloved crap out people,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yea usually i say random thing that don't make sense [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Plus am not good in grammar or any other related things, Now am good Partner but am sucking right now!! cause scow up with stat i need get my self some Wheel of Fortune ...... OOOh yeah am Guardian now soo i can tank like pro but still get slap[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] like bi'tch By any Conjure or Pyromancer ...... Ohh my Background ......

Were do i come from : Mexico but am nomad so i move a lot ......[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No am not a "beaner or Wetback Soo yeah that all i am right now.

Race: Halve brown and white, Spain/Mexican native ......Call me Mestizo google it !![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] eh eh do it.
Hobby's: Play Rpg,watch TV and And troll with my hommie's ...... and play random games
Consoles own: i got PS3 , GameboyAvance ,Ds/DSI ......and PC i guess count as console
Favorite games: ESO ...DAH .... also i own pokemon games , Digimon ,Mario, Call of Duty , Black ops , Resistance 2, and upcoming Assassin creed Brotherhood, and some random games that i forgot or lose in the proses!!!

My top loves:
1:Kanaria<-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LOVE YOU BABE!!!

TOP TEN PALS OF ESO:
1: Nindo/Posydon/**** some one else<- His my Leader my Mentor and usally my worse nightmare if you put in that category
2:ToTheRescu <-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] his like me
3:Einjiru <- She like my Cool and Sweet older Sister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4:KANANII<-She like my Middle Older Sister with Quite but Perv attitude she still cool cuz she help me some times
5:LordDIce<- He ask me to pass staff to his alt and i win 200g from him in beat, he beat me i cant get merry in less that hour ....soo 30 mins later i got merry with love of my ESO life [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6:Dies and Winterboy <- i ussally talk with winter but only 5 two 6 sentence and Dies is my Auto Rival since i pass him in lvl
7:KyuriSky<- a.k Sky, she's my Mother in the ESO game she help me and hug me any time am on
8:Intuition and Renxian <- Ren is marshal but i thing i get on his nerves , and Intuition is my so call "main" am cool with it
9:xRiceRage and TylerDren<- Rice is my new Master and mentor .....and good pal and Tyler is good friend and pal ....but his not that active
10: LuckyGrrl and ZenChan <- I thing of Lucky and my Sweet older sister and Zenchan my Smart and Polite older sister!!! plus both are the best !!

O.o and that all i can say your welcome to troll me or complain or post any related thing you thing abut me. If you hate me ,if you like me or if you want Pk my ass out side of Pokari , I a accepted all comments ..... thank you.

PLUS IF YOU GUYS NEED ME DON'T WORRY AM HERE TO HELP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] even if you need to kill me in XADARA
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

Meric Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meric Introduction   Meric Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:40 am

aww, meric, I adore you, and am so glad you joined greed ^^ you definitely keep things lively and interesting!!
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Meric Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meric Introduction   Meric Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Lol you don't get on my nerves 0.0 For the most part I find you hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

Meric Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meric Introduction   Meric Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:41 pm

haha lol meric dude never regret having you in clan
Back to top Go down
kyuri

Meric Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meric Introduction   Meric Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 am

Wuvs U Sony, that was awesome with all teh ssmileys=epic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meric Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meric Introduction   Meric Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meric Introduction
Page 1 of 1