Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meric

Meric

"The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Empty
PostSubject: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:14 am

Once Upon a time the World was in endless chaos , In does day's of pain and Horror The Oldest daughter of the of a Nameless Clan Forge her self, Body and Soul to Pair a Daggers Putting all heart and feeling , She kill her self and forge the Weapon that was pass to Second daughter she use the weapon and kill the monster that plague the land but soon the feeling of the Oldest daughter consume the holder and she bound to commit suicide to take the bizarre horrors that cause the host to goo mad, The Final daughter a Little girl name Zahri was the last member of the clan to hold the Dagger, but the dagger power didn't work on her and so she live a normal life as the old day were long gone she life a peace full life! But her heart as soon was shatter bye the death of all the members of the clan! in the age of 10 she live in the street of Pokia in the Gaap Region as poor girl that need steal to survive her kind nature as soon change to mistrust as Beautiful youth lady this cause many attack from older men in the city to molest her but never crossing the line. Her innocent eyes were full with pain and hatred not knowing what to do. The time pass and Zahri Grow in the age of !6 she learn the skill of fine rouge but still not enough to keep up . Other Clan discover the origins of the dagger and set to kill the owner, Zahri was deep danger she was available to survive firth attack but soon she was trap to no way to run and deeply Wound zarhi make her final cry of anger and run trough his enemies but a shadow came form the sky and annihilate all the men. zahri still confuse she try run for it! but soon was block by men. Zahri not welling to die but she tire and soo she fall sleep in the men arms,

Zahri sleep for three days and finale she weak up in with out her hear , in mysteries bedroom as she quick check her self, founding relive that nothing bad happen to her she look around the room was big the bed were she sleep was big and fluffy, the room was well decorated , for some time she look amaze by all the thing around her soon , the door open a men with black heir come's in carrying a plate of food for zahri, She count not stop starring on him , the men soon smile on zahri and ask "Please Sit down and eat your meal you mmsot be hungry'' Zahri nobs on him and slowly checking the food if has poison soon she let her guard down and start eathing. Zahri eventually began to cry on this act of kindness and by time she was done she ask "Who are you? what you name?" the men stood quite for minute and answers " My name is Renxian but you can me Ren". Zahri eventually continue asking question .

Ren told Zahri abut the danger she was facing and how he could help her, eventually Zahri agreed together they found the clan one by one and earn there respect , Soon the figh became a dance that was slowly fixing the empty hole in zahri heart, Zahri fall in love with the men that save her that tragic night , Soon Renxian make firth move in the top of the temple in the middle of the new year celebration the fire work cover the sky with many color and forms . The final fire work ren say " My heart was stab by dagger you carry within your self last few mouth i have come to love you, and i want you by my side as my woman would you merry me" this firth time that zahri cry with tear's of joy this image was forever mark in Renxian mind." Yes ren i will be your wife" as final fire work was shut ren and zahri kiss until the sky turn dark.

END of part One
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dear reader this story is abut t get ugly and sweet soon so sit and enjoy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 2

And soo after that night Zahri and Ren got merry, a big celebration occurs and by the end of this celebration Ren and Zahri were bound by Wehn.
3 years pass and Zahri give birth to a healthy boy Ren and Zahri name him ZenChan the boy grow strong and smart, 2 year after Zenchan birth Zahri give birth to healthy girl
They name her Moey , Moey and Zenchan grow together and became very close to each other Moey inherit Ren ability as Markman and Zenchan inherit Zahri ability as Defiler.
Moey and ZenChan grow bound with ren and zahri love, This family was happy in every word of the sentence , But thing soon change one day when Zenchan found Zahri daggers hide
in box seal so no one could use the dagger, Zenchan not knowing the consequences she broke the seal and took out the dagger as she hold them she start to hear beautiful sound
of a youth woman sing for him , The dagger magic start to seduce Zenchan as he start too see a pink smoke cumming from the daggers the gas became to spread around the room, the pink gas took the form of a beautiful youth girl, Zenchan was attract by the girl sexual appealing the girl was fully naked only cover by silk sheet that cover her privet areas, Zenchan become speechless and the girl start to introduce her self,

My name is Zango, Am the soul and body of the Dagger you carry, you look like strong boy i bet you can handle the power within!! tell me what your name? !!.
Zango began to hug lay be hide him, "Uh ah m-my n-name is Z-ZanChan ma'am" zenchan answer nervously
"Shy boy are yah! don't worry is ok, is see you will be strong boy" Zango began to put his hand inside Zanchan Shirt. "Uh a see you have strong chest" Zenchan soon freak out and try to hold him self. "Don't be shy i wont bite" zenchan shy and timid respond " B-but who are you and why came out the of the Dag--" Soon Zango close his lips with kiss " Dont worry everything will be clear soon" As zango end the sentences Zahri open the door of the room and see Zenchan holding the Forbidden Daggers Zahri face was cover in fear and start yelling on Zenchan to drop the Dagger, Zenchan was confuse Zahri is still in chock rush and slap Zenchan in the face warning him to never get near does Dagger as Zahri put them back in the box and takes Zenchan out locking hte room with lock, As Zanchan and Zahri walk away Zanchan can still hear the Beautiful sound coming from the room.

Part 3 "Gone,Training, Love?! Hard year's"

Zenchan was confuse from the event that happen that evening, Not knowing why her mother slap him or not knowing why he was forbidden to goo in there again . 4 year pass and now Zenchan is 12 and Moey is 10 both were teach by 2 mentors to teach them the was to counter other classes. Zahri ask her best friend her true name is enigma and she only goes by Lukiegrrl a fearless Pyromancer , Zahri wanted to teach Moey how be refine young women but moey was tomboy soo lucki was having trouble dealing with her, On the other hand Ren call one of his friend a stronge willing men that was know to drain his victims in the battle field, His name was Posydon a high lvl Shura his fearless and cruel attitude was over shadow by his kindness soo he was the perfect candidate to be Zenchan sensei . Both were taken a way few days after the incident, Zenchan was going to be taken to the far land Ziminia Domain to train under hard conditions under the wise eyes of Posydon the harsh land and fereless monsters were perfect to train a rouge how survive . While Moey was going to be train to learn the Art of Hunting i the cold Kingdom of Gallio the beat and the harsh cold environment will raise Moey marksman skills and pouch them to there limits.

Under the Dark days in Zim and the endless winters , Zenchan and Moey were put in hard training eparate and with there mentors they became strong and wiser. Five years pass and Zenchan and moey grow older,Zenchan was now 17 and Moey 15 , there training was finally complete as they return with there mentors to the Gaap Land to meet there parents again . Zenchan grow as fine young men handsome and fearless , hes became popular among young ladys from all the lands the smallest eye contact will make girl fall to the ground, On the other hand Moey tomboy attitude was drastically change into a well refine youth lady that beauty has all the men in the Gallio region were in love with her but also was respect by her marksman skill and gentle cruel eye that will break any men spirit in seconds. As they arrive to Gaap Land they both meet in Elephunc Region with there respectful mentors. It was a big shock for them cause after long years of not meeting each other they were left 10 day in Elephunc to catch up as Luckie and Posy then took trip to gaap land. The thing is Over the years Zahri and Renxian alliance were in a long war with Catalyst so the street were full of people ready to fight and die for the name of there Alliance, Many fight broke down in the city of Pokari . Posydon and lucki were not only zanchan and moey mentors but all so there guardians. Zenchan and moey only 10 days to regain what they miss in 5 years soo the firth day were awkward so moey and zenchan were in different rooms , so they only talk the minimal the firth days. So by third day Zenchan and moey were eating Zenchan ask for the water and accidentally meoy drop the water on Zenchan making his cloth wet moey began to cry apologizing for cousing him soo much trouble, Zenchan start laughing, Meoy respond "What soo funny" Zenchan respond "Is just how cute my Little sister is " after does word the ice war broken amount them and finaly the final day was arriving.

One storming night Meoy came to Zenchna room unexpected doing the night, word cannot explain the feeling's that came from this two soon the room got dark, After the morning came both of them were naked in the bed looking on the sealing.
the next thing you know ZenChan say's " This never Happen". Meoy look at him and say's " yah" .
End part 3

Last edited by Meric on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meric

Meric

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:15 am

Part 5, A death mother?.

Alana trow the firth shuts. Lucki block them with Shield of flames, as Anala began to fight Lucki On anger orde Zahri " Run i will take care of this Bitch" Lucki say in bad temper,
Zahri run to the Near building but Alana wont let her go away that easy, Alana use holy blast but Lukie block it with Fire barrier, Zahri was available to continue as she make her way to the Castle were Anrisa was hiding, In the final room Anrisa was withing . Zahri rush to attack anrisa . The fight was big and the battle Soon reach to and Draw but zahri was not welling to lose
as she pull out her curse Dagger , Anrisa soon give signal and Zahri was attack from behind by Two Mysterious shadow's, "Well done the dagger is Yours" Anrisa say. As Zahri slowly look to see the two persons that has stab her from behind, Zahri was in shock to see the mysterious person were in fact " Zenchan.....Moey Why?" As Zahri fall to the ground and saw Zenchan take the sword from her hand,"No i wont let you use it ". Zenchan quick broke Zahri arm with kick, As she cry in pay watching both of her child's walk away.

END of this story

I will create another story explain more details this not the 100% end [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tys for reading [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Meric on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:43 am

Oh wow Meric! You are sooooo cute! I love you!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:22 am

ROFL.
I love it.
It's so random.
Can I be some evil leader of a epic mob? >:'D
I wanna be in eet!
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:44 am

But..but! You're one of mai babies! Zenny & Moey! The dearst luffle bunnies!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 am

<3

That'd make me being evil a funny thing. c:<
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Devil spawn!?
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Devil spawn, yes. ;D
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:35 pm

With a ninja army?!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:48 pm

LOL.
Hell yeah. <3
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 pm

You gotta get zombie action too!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Zombies. <3
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Knock-Em-Sock-Em Robots!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:07 am

LMFAO Meric.
I love you LOL.
Back to top Go down
Meric

Meric

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:20 am

ZenChan wrote:
LMFAO Meric.
I love you LOL.

tys alot people say that
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 am

Incest with my children!!!!! Shocker! The story is great! Meric you're so funny!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Zango

Zango

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:02 am

Cool my first coment in a forum it feels rare -.- ..btw ame tu historia meric soo cute
Back to top Go down
Meric

Meric

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 am

Zango wrote:
Cool my first coment in a forum it feels rare -.- ..btw ame tu historia meric soo cute

Hola zango and i need copy of that photo pronto <.< Cielos zango te lusistes on ella
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 am

I'm scared of Zango.
I feel like she raped me. o_o
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:00 am

In the story you were all hubba hubba for Zango!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:17 pm

hubba hubba, z-zango~ xD
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Release all the sexual tension...In Meric's bed! He'd turn redder than a cherry lollipop melting in your mouth!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:22 pm

PMSL.
Back to top Go down
Zahri

Zahri

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:55 pm

I had to google 'PMSL' because I didn't know what it was! D: Gross Zenny!

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:33 pm

LOL.

Pissing myself laughing? D:

It's lulzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric   "The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Zahri and The Dagger" by Meric
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next