Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zenny's intro? o.o

Go down 
+4
Renxian
Posydon
Meric
ZenChan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZenChan

ZenChan

Zenny's intro? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Zenny's intro? o.o   Zenny's intro? o.o Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:30 am

IGN is ZenChan, my irl name is Cheyanne, I'm 16. I plan to later on master the Japanese language then go to college to become a Detective of some sort. I'm easily provoked, though all of you already know this.

IG: I made Zen because throughout all the RPGs I've played most of my characters either use a sword\daggers. But I started playing ESO because Moey showed it to me and I thought it looked cute. :3

EX: Flawless, Windfire, Fortune, Catalyst, NeoTerra, DarkStar(My own alliance), uhh.. and I think there's one or two more but I can't remember what happened 2-3 weeks ago let alone what alliance I was in almost a year ago.

Clearly, like Posy, I hopped alliances a fair amount of the time, eventually, when I got lvl 60 or so in Flawless I made my own clan, had enough shit as I could take, left, made my own alliance then so on. It was going great up until the point someone wanted more power than me and decided to pretty much tear my alliance apart, that was the first time I made it though, I made it a second time not to long ago after leaving NT and or Catalyst for whatever reason, most likely drama. After I figured half of ESO hated me I dueled Ren in town one day he was level 96, or so if I remember correctly, he seemed like a nice guy so we got to talking and I've been in Greed ever since. Very Happy

Peoples that are smexay.

Inty: Lol, Inty, you always make me laugh. I've known you since way back in NT or was it Fortune? Either way you're epic, ilu Inty.

Rikky: He's a smexay man ho who always makes Zenny has many lulz.

Ren: The epic buttface marshal who makes me mad but I can't leave his alliance 'cause it's to epic. XD

Lucki: She's one smexay pyormancer of doom, piss in her cereal and she wont stop till yer done for. ;D

Einjiru: I'm one day going to... rape you o.O LOL.

Posy: I've known you since I dunno when I'm not sure how we met but you make me laugh except with you debuff me. >:l

SORRY IF I FORGOT YOU, I'm lazy. Very Happy
IlovesallmaiGreedianseventhoughsometimesI'mabuttface. ):

cat
Back to top Go down
Meric

Meric

Zenny's intro? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenny's intro? o.o   Zenny's intro? o.o Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] AWESOME!!!!! intto Zenchan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]you knwo how make nice intro
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

Zenny's intro? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenny's intro? o.o   Zenny's intro? o.o Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:08 am

hah you were in windfire to? so was I !!!
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Zenny's intro? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenny's intro? o.o   Zenny's intro? o.o Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:17 am

You know I love you Zenny even if you make me mad too sometimes :p
Back to top Go down
Einjiru

Einjiru

Zenny's intro? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenny's intro? o.o   Zenny's intro? o.o Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Shocked omg why rape me affraid Q.Q take vlak!
Back to top Go down
LilRikky

Zenny's intro? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenny's intro? o.o   Zenny's intro? o.o Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Bish, wuts this about me being a man hoe D:
You'll hear from my lawyer.
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

Zenny's intro? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenny's intro? o.o   Zenny's intro? o.o Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:51 am

wait I read it wrong cause Im a bit slow in the brain

YAY zenny said Im a killer!!
Back to top Go down
Vlakrados
Admin
Admin
Vlakrados

Zenny's intro? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenny's intro? o.o   Zenny's intro? o.o Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Remind me to kill you Ein. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://greed.omgforum.net
ZenChan

ZenChan

Zenny's intro? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenny's intro? o.o   Zenny's intro? o.o Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:07 pm

ROFL. ilu guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zenny's intro? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenny's intro? o.o   Zenny's intro? o.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenny's intro? o.o
Page 1 of 1