Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyuri Intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyuri

Kyuri Intro Empty
PostSubject: Kyuri Intro   Kyuri Intro Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:21 am

I know its late, but im bored and can''t sleep,....I gess i got to much on my head...HEY GET THAT ELEPHANT OFF MY HEAD REN.....

Thats better

Im from the US, proud to be an American, where at least I know im free....well that's about all you could say, its not bad but could be lots better for those of u that r curiouis....hmmmm

black hair browmn eyes.....like to go shopping, very ouitgoing when not on game....umm...

Btw i was serious about being sick when I get too mad, idk what it is, soz i try to be very optimistic.....oh yea im a opti....mystic mystic Very Happy

I Try to be Happy and cherrful at all times...but I can b mean, lol.... i just have to choose which times are worth it....actually getting queasy now from what happened last night.....but neways...

I Love U ALL!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
(feel free to welcome me to Greed even tho Im like 3.5 weeks old, lol Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

Kyuri Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuri Intro   Kyuri Intro Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:58 pm

welcome to greed!

and I know what you mean about being nice or being a bitch - I can be the sweetest cupcake you've ever met, but get on my bad side and I'll rip you a new one. keeps people from taking advantage, really.
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

Kyuri Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuri Intro   Kyuri Intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:50 am

you got any issues going on come see Don Posy alright girl [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Meric

Meric

Kyuri Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuri Intro   Kyuri Intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good to see sky having fun!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyuri Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuri Intro   Kyuri Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuri Intro
Page 1 of 1