Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lucki's intro

Go down 
+4
Wolfloup
Renxian
Vlakrados
luckigrrl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:53 am

just wanted to let you know a little bit about myself, for those of you that haven't heard me rattle on for ages yet haha

I'm a lvl 102 (about 85% to 103 though!!) pyromancer, chief of sanzu (short for sanzu-no-kawa), former marshal of voltron and elder of valkyrie.

I'm a pretty fail gamer, as I'm kinda new to the whole thing, so please don't feel as if you need to hold back if there's something you can teach me. I'm very willing to learn, as I'd love to be a beast conj...and I'm currently pretty much the opposite. don't worry about bruising my ego by telling me something you think is common knowledge haha

if you need anything crafted for yourself or your alts I have lvl 7 arcanecraft, all of the ds recipes (staff and invoken and gears for male and female), and almost every diplo recipe for every class and gender up to lvl 90 - I have ZERO 100 diplo recipes. I love to craft for people, and I have some non ds mats already available, so check with me if you need something.

I try to be nice and make friends with everyone, so please don't take it personally if I'm friendly with one or more of your enemies or don't want to participate in pking. however, I do have a vicious temper if I feel I've been disrespected, so don't be surprised to see me cussing someone out lol.

I don't pk except if it's to teach someone a lesson for pking an alli or friend, or if it's someone who has gotten on my bad side through repeated unpleasant interactions (I never make enemies over one runin with someone, unless they kick a kitten or something). I have three enemies in this game: Nicalye, Forevrmore, and Banafrit/Omorose. the first two like to cause problems with EVERYONE, and the third one has tried repeatedly to bring ig drama into irl, which is unforgivable to me, so if you ever see them outside of safe either in pvp realm or red named, let me know so I can continue my quest to pk the shit out of them.

my clan is like an eso family to me. if any of them give you trouble, feel free to let me know, but I'm pretty familiar with most of their personality quirks, and I love them just as they are, just like the accept me with all of my many flaws <333

personal stuff: I'm (relatively) old, I have a daughter, I'm a bookkeeper, I have my own little house in baltimore, I have four cats, a large rabbit, and a turtle. I'm a foodie and a pervert; if I flirt assume I'm joking, cause I probably am. I get home from work around 6pm on weekdays and don't usually have much going on during weekends, though I'm not constantly glued to my computer even when I am home. mondays and thursdays you might not see me at all, as I have often have stuff to do on those nights.

feel free to email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you need me while I'm at work for anything - that's also my msn address, but if you add me on msn, lemme know who the heck you are, cause I don't do random adds. I also only come on very randomly, and even then I show up as "offline" so don't be surprised if you don't see me ^^
Back to top Go down
Vlakrados
Admin
Admin
Vlakrados

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:05 pm

this is a good idea, I think everyone should do something similar.
I shall when I can think of what to put.
4 cats =P
Back to top Go down
http://greed.omgforum.net
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:05 pm

Vlakrados wrote:
this is a good idea, I think everyone should do something similar.
I shall when I can think of what to put.
4 cats =P

and good - I look forward to learning more about my new allis ^^

also, yes, 4. I like to (semi-jokingly) say that I'm a crazy cat lady in training. the "crazy" part fits not only because I typically have about a half dozen or more animals in my home at all times, but also because I'm allergic to most fur bearing critters.
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:44 pm

You live really close to me lol.
Back to top Go down
Wolfloup

Wolfloup

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Well, here ya go .....   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:59 am

Ok, Wolfloup here, part of Sanzu Clan, here is a peek behind the mask, so to speak......No kids mid 30's hockey playing grease monkey who is a little TSDP (if you haven't heard of it it's Twisted,Sick,Demented,Perverted) trying to make heads or tails of life..........I do hope to be a good member, if not, LET ME KNOW, i might get upset but always open to help and get better...shoot, i cant think of anything else to add atm!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Renxian - 25 yr old car modifying, gun owning, video game playing, heartless sex addict with a penchant for sarcasm and a love of destruction. People close to me say I am the Devil. I primarily date women who are as evil as me. I once tried to date a goody goody church girl type, but she got too close to my evil aura and caught on fire.

I am a corruptor and a provacatuer. Anything you can build I can destroy. Anything I can build will eventually destroy you XD.

I work as an Accounts Manager at an apartment complex, my job is to force people to pay their rent or arrange to have their belongings removed from the premises.

I am extremely competitive, I hate losing at anything. There are few things I enjoy more than the utter destruction of a competitor. I don't just want to win, I want to annihilate.
Back to top Go down
Laburei

Laburei

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Hello Labs here i'm a little 26 (almost 27) year old girl. I am a dental assistant and I love my job. I do love anime, manga, music and videogames. Eso is my first MMO and I fail but I have fun! I am rl girlfriend to Awi, who is bored with eso atm, and I have one very evil cat...............that's about it anything else just ask k!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vlakrados
Admin
Admin
Vlakrados

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Labs sig is big o.o
Back to top Go down
http://greed.omgforum.net
Laburei

Laburei

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Thats what all the boys say
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LilRikky

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah umm. My friends call me Rikky, but my full name is Rikesh. I am aged 17 (1993) and i live in Norway. am currently going to High school, boring but neccesary. my in real life Goals are to be recognized before i draw my last breathe, and if i do subdue before that, screw it lol. im studyin to become a psychologist.

Personality wise i am very competetiv, but my opponent chooses wether or not it gets personal :p

i play Soccer, basketball and i used to swim/volleyball/play guitar. one of my intrests are making friends online, and if the chance occurs, visit :'D
i dont got a bestfriend, but many close friends. And i also love many of you people in Greed, you know who you are<3
and um yeah im not gonna go perving this intro,so nothing on that front

Umm i like music, it's something to keep me occupied.

ESO wise, imma be one of the greatest Rogue's in the game, watch me.
Back to top Go down
Intuition

Intuition

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi, my name is Lai. It's also Thy, Truc, Inty, or w/e anyone calls me. I've been known to answer to You, Hey That Person Over There, and Good Lookin'.

By day, I am a little 18 y/o asian girl doing manicures and pedicures at a nail salon, or going to school. BY NIGHT, I FIGHT CRIMES. And Iguanas.

Personality wise, I am like a sack of creamcheese. Sweet, yellow, sour if gone bad, but don't wanna move or do any work. People call me lazy, but I prefer unmotivated.

I am a sleep addict, even though I have insomnia. I like to play games, draw, and edit pictures on photoshop. One time, I took a picture of my boyfriend, gave him pigtails, lipstick, blush, a pink dress, and a pearl necklace, then sent it to him to look at. We are no longer together. :C

I'm generally easy to get along with, and try to socialize with everyone. If I offend someone, know that I don't ever mean it. I just like teasing, but I know sometimes there is a line I shouldn't cross.

\o/
|
/7

Uh oh, I crossed the line.
Back to top Go down
Annabella

Annabella

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 am

Hi I'm Anna.

Funny story, my real name is Shannon but when I was little I couldn't say my name and I could only say Anna. See, Anna and Shannon somehow sound the same to a 2yr old!. But anyways, that somehow got changed to Annabella at one point as a joke from my dad and stuck. I now answer to Anna and occasionally to Shannon if it's from like a professor or for something at school.

I am 19 and currently a Sophomore in College. I'm a Biology major, psychology minor (possibly psych major if I can fit it). When I'm at school I have absolutely no time and am always in the library. I want to become a doctor, specifically a surgeon although I'm not sure what kind yet. Oh, I live in Pennsylvania!

If you don't see me on often it's because I'm stressed out at school. I always come on on my breaks and over the summer. I've been playing since summer of last year and ESO is my first video game ever. Last summer I needed knee surgery and was stuck in my bed and bored out of my mind. An eso poster thing came up on FML.com and I was like well I'm bored so I might as well try it. I almost quit the first day because I was confused and was like what even is this? But I stayed and have obviously still stayed and I really enjoy it!

I'm not the best at this game but I try to do what I can!

I have a very happy personality and am pretty much willing to talk to anyone, unless I'm in a bad mood in which case, I'm sorry!

<3 you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lucki's intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucki's intro   lucki's intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lucki's intro
Page 1 of 1