Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meric new Greed Crismax Songs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meric

Meric

Meric new Greed Crismax Songs Empty
PostSubject: Meric new Greed Crismax Songs   Meric new Greed Crismax Songs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:49 am

o.o here some song for the crismax spirit

==The 12 of Einjiru chismax day's==

In the firth day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me a Bunch of death noob in a pine tree!
On the second day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me Two spamming Fags! and Bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Third day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me three Afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Four day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me four Loli Slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Fifth day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me five MORE BELLS!! four slave lolis three afro trolls two spamming Fag's and bunch death noob in a pine tree
On the Sixth day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four slave lolis three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Seventh day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me Seven Stripper Alts six Asian disease 5 More bells four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Eighth day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me Eight MORE WIFE'S Seven Stripper alts six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Ninth Day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me Nine GREED COOKIES!!! Eight MORE WIFE'S Seven Stripper alts six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Tenth Day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me Ten Pervy comments Nine GREED COOKIES!!! Eight MORE WIFE'S Seven Stripper alts six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Eleventh Day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me elven Greed members Ten Pervy comments Nine GREED COOKIES!!! Eight MORE WIFE'S Seven Stripper alts six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Twelfth Day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me twelve HUGE'S elven Greed members Ten Pervy comments Nine GREED COOKIES!!! Eight MORE WIFE'S Seven Stripper alts six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] woow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more chrismas song comming soon!!
Back to top Go down
Kananii

PostSubject: Re: Meric new Greed Crismax Songs   Meric new Greed Crismax Songs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:58 am

Meric wrote:
o.o here some song for the crismax spirit

==The 12 of Einjiru chismax day's==

In the firth day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me a Bunch of death noob in a pine tree!
On the second day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me Two spamming Fags! and Bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Third day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me three Afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Four day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me four Loli Slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Fifth day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me five MORE BELLS!! four slave lolis three afro trolls two spamming Fag's and bunch death noob in a pine tree
On the Sixth day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four slave lolis three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Seventh day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me Seven Stripper Alts six Asian disease 5 More bells four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Eighth day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me Eight MORE WIFE'S Seven Stripper alts six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Ninth Day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me Nine GREED COOKIES!!! Eight MORE WIFE'S Seven Stripper alts six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Tenth Day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me Ten Pervy comments Nine GREED COOKIES!!! Eight MORE WIFE'S Seven Stripper alts six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Eleventh Day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me elven Greed members Ten Pervy comments Nine GREED COOKIES!!! Eight MORE WIFE'S Seven Stripper alts six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree
On the Twelfth Day of Christmas Einjiru gave to me twelve HUGE'S elven Greed members Ten Pervy comments Nine GREED COOKIES!!! Eight MORE WIFE'S Seven Stripper alts six Asian disease 5 MORE BELLS four lolis slaves three afro trolls two spamming fag's and bunch of death noob in a pine tree

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] woow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more chrismas song comming soon!!

I must say i never thought of those lyrics! Keep the creative juices flowing Meric!
Back to top Go down
Wolfloup

Wolfloup

PostSubject: Re: Meric new Greed Crismax Songs   Meric new Greed Crismax Songs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:06 am

VERY intersting take on the 12 days of Christmas Meric, very funny though!! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meric new Greed Crismax Songs   Meric new Greed Crismax Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meric new Greed Crismax Songs
Page 1 of 1