Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm

Go down 
+3
Annabella
luckigrrl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Empty
PostSubject: greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:38 pm

on thursday, november the 18th at 7pm est/server time, I will be hosting a greed quiz event. there will be a variety of topics (rather than one blanket theme, as I've done in the past) and quite a few prizes to be given out, from gold to cash shop items.

all you have to do to take part is to be in alli chat at this specified time. first correct answer type in chat wins the prize!

the event will be over when I run out of either questions or stamina.

a few rules and details:
  • no one player (on any toon, smartasses) will be allowed to win more than 3 prizes. once you have hit the max, please refrain from taking part in the quiz, to maximize other people's chances of winning and minimize confusion.
  • please don't pm me with questions about the event, ESPECIALLY during the event. it's hard to run one of these things without an endless flurry of PMs to contend with. if you pm me during this time for any reason, you will be ignored.
  • anyone who bitches about the prizes, lack of winning, someone else's run of good luck, the questions asked, the rules, begs (me or a winner), or anything along those lines will be disqualified from playing in future events. I do this stuff because I love my alliance and my allis and want to do something fun for you all, even though it costs me ig and real money and my own time and gets me nothing in return, so heaping frustration and irritation on top of it makes you a selfish turdface who doesn't deserve to win anything anyway.
  • once you have a prize you may do as you wish with it - use it, sell it, give it away. it's your prize to do with what you please.
  • I will accept but do not require nor do I expect *any* donations towards prizes. but please don't overload me with junk you don't want - only donate items of some worth that you would imagine players of just about any level and class being very pleased to receive (I typically give prizes like gold, better transforms, sops, void stones, lottery boxes, things that most players can use).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 pm

yawn always limiting my power
Back to top Go down
Annabella

Annabella

PostSubject: Re: greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Good luck to you all! I'm sure I won't be on but I'm positive you will all have a alot of fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:18 pm

thanks anna!

and ghost you only win big with hide and seek! wolf is one of the big winners in the quizzes. let's see who will be the big winners in the greedian quiz bowl!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfloup

Wolfloup

PostSubject: Re: greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:27 pm

well, you nuts will have a reprieve from me on this one since i'll be at work still, have giggles!! (DO NOT change the time or date Lucki, i want to give everyone a chance to win!! study )
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

PostSubject: Re: greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Ha! I finally finished reading the rules :p No boobs or shiny objects distracted me this time!
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:16 pm

::bumping thread:: see you all thursday!!!
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

PostSubject: Re: greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:10 am

hey lucki Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
michichibi

PostSubject: Re: greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:08 am

so by 7pm est? what time is that gmt? (britian)
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

PostSubject: Re: greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:40 am

michichibi wrote:
so by 7pm est? what time is that gmt? (britian)

IIRC EST is GMT -5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm   greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greed quiz event, thursday, nov 18, 7pm
Page 1 of 1