Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signature event...

Go down 
+3
Posydon
Widdershin
b14m3m3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
b14m3m3

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:57 pm

hey guys... i was thinking perhaps we could make a Signature we all could use on forums :T which has sorta the same layout just different clan and perhaps a title ? if we were to make one and there are enough in for actually makeing one... i'd gladly sponsor 500g for makeing a contest out of it :p just post if any1 is in for makeing one Wink and if there is enough ill make a event out of it
Back to top Go down
Widdershin

Widdershin

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:06 am

Sounds interesting enough to go through with. I'm down.

You mentioned that "which has sorta the same layout just different clan and perhaps a title ?" By this, do you perhaps mean that all the signatures should be similar to eachother? Or what? That's the only thing you lost me on.

Anywho I'm down for making one. I've never tried making a signature before. By the way, how exactly would you go about making this into a contest?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:07 pm

I personaly like the way Intuition did the signatures eventho she snot in greed anymore and i dont think i will chang emy signature unless i find something better.

also Defiant got some kick ass signatures yo like for rrizzle
Back to top Go down
b14m3m3

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:22 am

Widdershin wrote:
Sounds interesting enough to go through with. I'm down.

You mentioned that "which has sorta the same layout just different clan and perhaps a title ?" By this, do you perhaps mean that all the signatures should be similar to eachother? Or what? That's the only thing you lost me on.

Anywho I'm down for making one. I've never tried making a signature before. By the way, how exactly would you go about making this into a contest?

I mean.... hmm ever seen the signatures Defiant has on the forum? they are all similiar

like... haveing kinda same layout... where u can switch out the picture/clan name/ingame name... for that matter add like a nickname etc :p

and contest easy... dif people would post a signet.... i'd get me and perhaps if i can ren/posy or some other leader to pick one... the one that we choose wins = gets a prize ... simple :T
Back to top Go down
Widdershin

Widdershin

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:58 pm

b14m3m3 wrote:
I mean.... hmm ever seen the signatures Defiant has on the forum? they are all similiar

like... haveing kinda same layout... where u can switch out the picture/clan name/ingame name... for that matter add like a nickname etc :p

I've only seen Tamonten's and some other person's signature from defiant, but I see what you mean now.

b14m3m3 wrote:
and contest easy... dif people would post a signet.... i'd get me and perhaps if i can ren/posy or some other leader to pick one... the one that we choose wins = gets a prize ... simple :T

Instead of leaving it between you three Why not let everyone in Greed vote for what they like? And will there be 2nd & 3rd place pizes?
Back to top Go down
b14m3m3

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Widdershin wrote:
b14m3m3 wrote:

I've only seen Tamonten's and some other person's signature from defiant, but I see what you mean now.

b14m3m3 wrote:

Instead of leaving it between you three Why not let everyone in Greed vote for what they like? And will there be 2nd & 3rd place pizes?

1 prize... we only need 1 sig Wink

for that matter if people are against useing a "ally-sig" imma just make a event for people makeing a signet for me since i dun have one XD
Back to top Go down
Widdershin

Widdershin

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:49 am

Pretty much you being lazy then.
If you really want to turn it into an actual contest, I say let the people vote, but hey it's all you.
Thet's the only way I'll make a sig for a contest anyways. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:19 am

Hi Widder yew sexy beast.
Back to top Go down
Widdershin

Widdershin

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Hai Zenny . C8
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:25 am

How're you? ;D
Back to top Go down
Widdershin

Widdershin

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 am

Been better, but It can only get better from here I guess . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:48 am

D8 Widder needs huggles! *HUGGLE!*
elephant
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:53 am

Zenny I need a good anime to watch.
Back to top Go down
Tamonten

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Renxian wrote:
I'm no zenny but here's some zGemini certified entertainment:
Kore wa zombie desu ka?
My little sister can't be this cute
GoSick
Motto To Love-Ru Trouble
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Tamonten wrote:
Renxian wrote:
I'm no zenny but here's some zGemini certified entertainment:
Kore wa zombie desu ka?
My little sister can't be this cute
GoSick
Motto To Love-Ru Trouble

Not bad choices. Unfortunately I watched them all.
Back to top Go down
Wolfloup

Wolfloup

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Well this former greedian/AH now RedStorm member has a few i can suggest it ya want,
Spriggan, Bastard, and lets see.....Burst Angel , hope this helps.....Wolfloup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signature event... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature event...   Signature event... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature event...
Page 1 of 1