Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That one thread about Sol/Guan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angelzwing

angelzwing

That one thread about Sol/Guan Empty
PostSubject: That one thread about Sol/Guan   That one thread about Sol/Guan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:33 am

For those that don't know, most of my friends on eso call me Sol (short for Solandra) and Herald is called Guan (short for Guandee). I wanted to share a few of our stories/quotes on here. Hopefully you'll all get a good little laugh out of it. Guan if you're reading this: add more dammit! My memory is bad!

Guan: It says the hard disk is failing.
Sol: What did you download?
Guan: I didn’t download anything.
Sol: You know, downloading is like sex. It’s fun until you get a disease/virus from it.
Guan: Huh? Wait…MY COMPUTER IS NOT A WHORE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Guan and I walked into my church today. The sanctuary is very large and has great acoustics. I’m in my small study room when all of a sudden I hear a lour roar. Guan and I were supposed to be the only ones at church right then so of course I think something is wrong. Then I hear the one word I hate hearing, “safety”. Yes that’s right. The loud roar was Guan farting. The sound actually carried all around the church. Next time I’m bringing water balloons with me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I was given heavy medication the day that I got my wisdom teeth taken out so I was a bit loopy. This conversation happened on the way home from the hospital.

Sol: Cam we gets a miltshate on the way homb? (Translation: Can we get a milkshake on the way home?)
Guan: Of course we can! (Guan looks over at me while he’s driving. I was kind of drooling and half asleep. ) Awww! You’re adorable!
Sol: What?! I’m not a door bell! (I was honestly offended. I’m not quite sure why though. I think it had something to do with a book reference.)
Guan: No, no. I called you adorable.
Sol: I’m not a door bell! I don’t ring like one… (The rest of the conversation is pretty fuzzy.)
----------------------------------------------------------

Sol: Can I come over to your house? They’re flushing the hydrants here and the water is brown.
Guan: Of course!

(After arriving at his house 30 minutes later…and I just live down the road from him…)

Sol: Today has been a bad day. Mr. Rubber Ducky and I are stealing your shower, shampoo, conditioner, and your soap. Resistance is futile!! (Yes, I pointed my water loaded rubber ducky at him.)
Guan: Take the shower, just don’t spray me with water!
Sol: Pansy!
Guan: Nu uh! It’s just that I’ve already had my bath. I’m squeaky clean!
Sol: Lies! (I then chased him down with my rubber ducky and sprayed him with ice cold water.)
----------------------------------------------------------

I’m very very VERY afraid of dogs. Guan has 2 beagles, a cat with a huge butt, and a bird. We were in the kitchen making some food when his dogs run up to say hi to me.

Guan: Aww they like you!
Sol: Errrm..nice….doggy?
Guan: Try to pet one of them.
Sol: Ok if you’re sure they won’t bite me….
Guan: You’ll be fine. Go ahead and try. I’ll be right here.

I was starting to pet one of the dogs when it decided to lick my leg. Of course I freaked out.

Sol: Omg it’s trying to eat me! Ewwww it got dog slobber all over me! Help, I need disinfectant!

Back to top Go down
Yamiri

Yamiri

PostSubject: Re: That one thread about Sol/Guan   That one thread about Sol/Guan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:31 am

Aw, so that was that Church talk in allichat this morning about. xD
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: That one thread about Sol/Guan   That one thread about Sol/Guan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:39 am

LOL oh my god.....
this is.. this is... so much win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That one thread about Sol/Guan   That one thread about Sol/Guan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That one thread about Sol/Guan
Page 1 of 1