Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZenChan

ZenChan

Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us! Empty
PostSubject: Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us!   Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:37 am

First of all, in game my name is ZenChan, in real It's Cheyanne.
I prefer you call me Zen, but if you wish to call me Cheyanne or Chey, that's okay...

I'm sixteen years old, I live in a small town in Virginia called Damascus, it's very.. interesting sometimes.

I like to do many things, read, draw, listen to music, write odd ball stories, I like hanging out with my friends, even my parents.
I'm a generally nice, fun loving girl, that is until you piss me off, this is where I don't have to go into detail because more than half of you do know that I get mad easily, I hate getting mad so easily.

I've been in Greed for almost a year, recently some of my friends have left, what made me really happy is that they will still continue to be my friend whether I follow them or not. <3
I'm not leaving Greed, I love Greed. I've been in Ren's clan for so long.

I've went from Flawless, to my own alliance, Windfire, Fortune, NeoTerra, and Catalyst. I'm pretty sure there's another alliance in there somewhere but I don't remember it at all.

I first met Ren after the day he was possing in realm 8, Judium. He pk'd my clan mate, I forgot her name.. but I was like well what the fuck!? He was on poss, I couldn't kill him. To this day, I'm glad I didn't kill him.

A few weeks later, maybe even a month or so I met him in Pokari, alliance-less and thinking everyone hated me, I was wrong, once I joined Greed I became very... popular, so to speak, quickly. Everyone started to talk to me and I wanted to level up, be strong like them and contribute, that's what I do now.

I'm level 102, as most of you may know.. I may not have the best gear, or the best skills, but I'm ready to do whatever it takes to assist my alliance.

I wuv you guys, thanks so much for being there for me, I'll never forget it. :3
Back to top Go down
LexxiMarie

LexxiMarie

Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us!   Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:49 am

Haiya, I'm Alex. I don't really like that name so I go by Chauncey as most of my school friends know.

My screen name is LexiMarie, I have an alt on another account because I forgot my information. I don't know her name.

I'm level 70 Rogue Defiler and I still don't understand everything, I want to get to the point to help everyone out in the TWs but unfortunately I'd die.

I'm 16 years of age, and I'm going to be a professional photographer. I like to draw sometimes but only when I'm not told to do something. I'm not very altheletic, sports just suck, and aren't for me.

I spent most of my time on my computer or with my boyfriend.

I live in Damascus, Virginia and it sucks cuz its to small and there isn't ever anything to do, since its Trail Town USA hikers from all over come to us and thats the only fun we have. I don't like going outside.

I have many best friends. So many I can't count, but the best of all my friends are my boyfriend, Zen, Kirsten, Lauren, Raven, and my friend Walter who's in Afganistan.

that's me Smile
-shakes your hand.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/chauncenator
Meric

Meric

PostSubject: Re: Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us!   Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Hi mine is Meric real name, NOT F"CKING BUSSNESS :p lol am erny. o.o i be around THE WORLD Soo far i be USA and Mexico and even Cananda ... Very Happy a people person ...

o-o i be IN GREED since Asteria broke up and Posy told me to Join .....am kinda of the Allince Joker in some points i dooo my best make people happy but dont get me mad cuz i ge really Creappy when people get fight with me .....

Very Happy i love tacos!! D: and am RANDOM as F'ck!! o-o you all know me !!! Very Happy soo that i a can say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us!   Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets all start a new biography on this thread, so the newer people can get to know us!
Page 1 of 1