Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your OTHER hobbies

Go down 
+7
ZenChan
Intuition
luckigrrl
LilRikky
michichibi
Vlakrados
Renxian
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:54 pm

What do you do when you aren't playing ESO?

I modify cars Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And Shoot Guns

Back to top Go down
Vlakrados
Admin
Admin
Vlakrados

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 pm

I play Halo like a religion <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://greed.omgforum.net
michichibi

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm an Art Student. I spend the most of my time off game drawing.... or playing Final Fantasy or any other random game that grabs my attention.
Back to top Go down
LilRikky

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Soccer, Basketball, School, Black ops, Fifa, halo

Wut else Mad?
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:37 am

I don't think I have anything you could really classify as a HOBBY, really....

I like to go to small venue shows, and I have a BOATLOAD of friends who do are seriously active in community performance, burlesque and bellydance, so I go to these sort of things more often than most people typically do. I used to run a foodies group, where we'd all meet up and go to a different local restaurant each month. but it was so successful it started to get a little too big and it became difficult to organize and cram into smaller places, which limited our options which sorta screwed the whole idea, so now just a core group goes out once in a while or meets at someone's house for epic foodz.

I'm also interested in sex and gender theory but I don't really have a group to get into that with, so I've gotten a bit rusty at debate on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Intuition

Intuition

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:55 pm

I like to draw circles as a hobby, and if I'm feeling especially motivated, I would make triangles.
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:23 pm

*nudges*
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Spiffy, Papa, make me one. :3
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 pm

idk about hobbies but

In the future i will join the United States Navy (might be this summer) and join an ROTC program in college. once i graduate college i will be A Navy Nurse shooting for officer position. after i get out the navy prehaps i will shoot for a doctoral degree o.o. Travel the world. i want to master language of Spanish so i can be fluent in 4 languages.
Back to top Go down
LexxiMarie

LexxiMarie

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Photographhhy. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/chauncenator
GridFly

GridFly

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:11 am

I play guitar and sing, also love to read and watch movies <33
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:03 am

ooh grid singing is at the very top of the list of the things I wish I could do. or, more specifically, do WELL - I could sing all day. badly. very, very badly.
Back to top Go down
Annabella

Annabella

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:20 pm

I pretty much study all the time, which is good and bad at the same time. I love music and finding new songs from artists that aren't well known. I am currently obsessed with the song Sweet Serendipity by Lee DeWyze, I play it pretty much all the time and it's gotten to the point that my roommate yells at me to stop singing it. ha.

I party alot, probably more than I should, but hey, it's college! I'm actually trying to cut down on my partying since I got caught last week and I'm underage...so you'll probably see me on more often on the weekends!

I love to read in my spare time, so usually over summer or christmas break. Oh and I'm an obsessive shopper, like a shopaholic. I go to the mall and spend farrr to much money so I only let myself go like once every month or when I'm home on breaks. =)

Oh for those who don't know, the reason I study all the time is because I'm a Biology Major, Psychology Minor on the pre-med track and my classes take up a lot of time. =( But on the upside, I just found out I can probably graduate a semester early!
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:10 pm

i smoke crack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your OTHER hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your OTHER hobbies   Your OTHER hobbies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your OTHER hobbies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greed Forum :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: