Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament

Go down 
5 posters

What do you think about the Fort Phoenix Tournament idea?
I love it! I'd totally partake!
I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Vote_lcap71%I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
It's neat & all, but I'd only come to watch.
I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Vote_lcap29%I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
I'm not really in favor of this idea. I wouldn't come to even watch.
I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Vote_lcap0%I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
This is stupid. I'm against this idea.
I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Vote_lcap0%I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm indifferent.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Widdershin

Widdershin

I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Empty
PostSubject: I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament   I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:35 am

Yes, that is correct. A tournament in Fort Phoenix Server. a test of pixel might, wits, & teamwork.
Nothing is etched in stone, this is merely an idea. I do hope to make it happen, but there's a lot of things I need & need to do first if I am to go through with it. Here are the rules:

*Bring Scapemonkies.
*There will be xx amount of teams, 3 people in each team.
*The teams must decide on either 1 v 1 matches or an all out 3 on 3 battle. If no compromise can be reached, it will be decided by majority vote, each team member on each side votes as an individual. If there is a tie, I'll flip a coin or something.
*1 v 1 will be duels (Unless both fighters agree to a PvP environment. the purpose of fighting in a duel is to prevent a possible loss of items.), 3 on 3 will be in a PvP area.
*In the duels and in the brawl there is no restriction on using pots. But pots only, NO instant-recovery brew. This includes Mana capsules.
*Pets are 100% restricted during the battle unless used as a fusion. If you have a buffing pet, you can only use it BEFORE the fight begins.
*In the 3 v 3 battle, any person who steps into the safe area is instantly disqualified. This also applies to fighters who agree to a 1 v 1 match in a PvP environment.
*Bring Scapemonkies.
*If the participant tries to re-enter the battle area & resume once announced disqualified, their entire team is disqualified.
*Any participants that interfere in another team's battle are disqualified. (Also applies to duels, only more strict. No outside healing/buffs period, including teammates.)
*If you have a member in your team that is unable to participate in the fight, the team is allowed to locate a temporary replacement that is not already in a team participating.
*If the replacement fighter loses a battle, then the person whom the replacement was fighting in for will not be allowed to fight until they face the next team should he/she return.
*The victor of a 1 v 1 match can only fight twice.
*Once you die or lose a duel, you are out. If you D/c and die during the fight, it counts as a loss.
*If you D/c during a duel with health left, he/she may declare a rematch. (3-time disconnection limit. Any more than that & you take a loss.)
*If you D/c during a 3 v 3, it's an ongoing anything-goes match, meaning if they return while the battle is still active, they better act quickly.
*Bring Scapemonkies.
*There will be a 120 second time period where the participant will be allowed to re-enter & fight in the battle if the fight has ended during their disconnection.
*ALL members of the team must be present (with the exception of the temporary replacement) in order for the match to begin. Each team has 10 minutes to show up & prepare once it is their turn to fight. If all members of a team are not present after 10 minutes, the team is disqualified.
*Tournament time is from 7:00 PM-9:00 PM Fort Phoenix Server time. That's 1 hour after TW & 30 minutes before Drake. (Depending on how long the fights last and how many participants there are, the tournament may take more than one day to wrap up.)
*Bring Scapemonkies. Seriously. I can't stress that enough. I am not responsible for the loss or replacement of any items dropped.
*Put all your alliance beef BS aside and have some damn fun.

It's not an absolute must, but I strongly promote the idea of forming your team with different people. Yes, even people from NeoTerra or Antihero. Isn't it time we squat that beef BS?
But hey, how you form a team is your choice alone.

Any questions, comments, or concerns, just post here or contact me directly. I'd love a little bit of help to get this player-hosted event running. I will try to run the idea by a GM via ESO forum, but we all know how that will turn out.

I Ty.
Back to top Go down
angelzwing

angelzwing

PostSubject: Re: I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament   I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:16 am

I like the idea and it looks like you've really planned for this. I'm not much of a fighter so I would just be watching. What day would this start on?

I'll donate some A.Bells if you'd like to use World Chat to promote this. Just let me know ok?
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

PostSubject: Re: I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament   I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:44 am

ITs a great tournament but heres a thing

it seems like if your alliance is not in a position of power nobody wants to do shiiit in this game

only reason defiant guntlet work

i remember posting an even like that on eso forum when i was LOADED with ebuck and my prises were off the chart but nobody participated.

same thing happened to AR some small alliance try to make atournamet o event nobody listens but once dissidia made their event everybody was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Widdershin

Widdershin

PostSubject: Re: I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament   I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:19 pm

angelzwing wrote:
I like the idea and it looks like you've really planned for this. I'm not much of a fighter so I would just be watching. What day would this start on?

I'll donate some A.Bells if you'd like to use World Chat to promote this. Just let me know ok?

The date would depend on how many people I can get to participate or at least vote in favor of the idea at all.
& Thanks for the offer, I would appreciate it. Very Happy

Posydon wrote:
ITs a great tournament but heres a thing

it seems like if your alliance is not in a position of power nobody wants to do shiiit in this game

That may be, but I'm not trying to run the tournament on behalf of Greed, but as an individual with an interest. If I could get a co-host from another alliance, that'd also be nice.
& it could also be a rehab for people addicted to poss.
Back to top Go down
angelzwing

angelzwing

PostSubject: Re: I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament   I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:19 am

Good luck Widdershin! I went ahead and sent you the A.Bells so you can start telling people about this.
Back to top Go down
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament   I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:19 pm

NNNNUUUUBBBYYYYY SSSSMMMMMMMAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament   I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:20 pm

considering my thing says 4 pots.... i assume it reseted at some point in time....and again Nubby SMASH's
Back to top Go down
Widdershin

Widdershin

PostSubject: Re: I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament   I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 pm

This post has gone public.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S: Thanks for the bells Angel! (:
Back to top Go down
rawstylo

PostSubject: Re: I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament   I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:17 pm

i love pvp good idea cow girl Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament   I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Propose A Contest: Fort Phoenix Tournament
Page 1 of 1