Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's almost here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angelzwing

angelzwing

It's almost here! Empty
PostSubject: It's almost here!   It's almost here! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So close to Halloween!

Rin, can you TP Ren's house for Herald and I please? There's a cookie in it for you! (Unless my pet eats it. In which case, you can use Herald for a day to do your cleaning. He doesn't do windows, dishes, dust, or scrub anything.)
Back to top Go down
RinKasaki

RinKasaki

It's almost here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost here!   It's almost here! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 am

Ok there's a couple of dilemmas here.....

A. I want to see either securities reaction in an airport when they scan my luggage and see like 10 rolls of TP.
B. I want to get there and be like "hey baby, let's go to the store" and buy 10 rolls of TP and not explain why.
C. I want to ask Ren to take me by his house, not say why, and TP it in front of him.

D. When I read from "to do your cleaning ..... anything." My expressions in order: Very Happy Neutral D:
Back to top Go down
Herald

Herald

It's almost here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost here!   It's almost here! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:46 am

It's close to Halloween people will probably think it's for a mummy costume. As for cleaning I'm protecting that cookie. If I fail, I am a master of the custodial arts with a waxer and a mop. As for a reason to go to his house, just say you forgot that one outfit he likes there. (not the one you're wearing when you see him. His other favorite.) Sammiches are also a good distraction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's almost here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's almost here!   It's almost here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's almost here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greed Forum :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: