Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game moments that made you soil yourself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabraxis

Kabraxis

Game moments that made you soil yourself Empty
PostSubject: Game moments that made you soil yourself   Game moments that made you soil yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:28 pm

We were talking in alliance today about how a video game could possibly make a person nearly piss themselves. I gave my example of The Butcher when I was 7 years old.

My brother installed a demo on our computer for the first Diablo game. One of things I immediately liked about the game was the music. So I turned up the sound all the way and started exploring a little. I was opening random doors when all of a sudden (with the speaker on max) the Butcher gave me a greeting that made my skin fly off me. "AHHHH FRESH MEAT". It was so freaking loud that I yanked the power cord out of my computer and ran to my room. This guy was no joke, and here is a great example.

Now what initially started this convo was when someone said something about wanting stars for the star/moon quest, and that reminded me of Nemesis from Resident Evil 3. You play as an elite cop part of the team S.T.A.R.S. and are chased throughout the game by a giant zombie programmed to hunt S.T.A.R.S. I don't remember how young I was when I first played this... but it was totally unexpected.

Back to top Go down
Vlakrados
Admin
Admin
Vlakrados

PostSubject: Re: Game moments that made you soil yourself   Game moments that made you soil yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

not at the title screen but at some point in the game. Your crawling through a dark vent and that Eerie song starts, and at the time I had never heard the song before D=
Back to top Go down
http://greed.omgforum.net
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Game moments that made you soil yourself   Game moments that made you soil yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 pm

I don't have a video to complement my story, but year and year and years ago, when "Doom" was new and about the best graphix around, I was exploring some rediculously under-lighted sewer system -- no music and little sound other than the guys labored breathing, and echoing footsteps -- when out of nowhere some pink bull-type monster filled my screen, verily scaring the sh!t outa me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfloup

Wolfloup

PostSubject: well, first HOLY SHEIT mmoment....   Game moments that made you soil yourself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:30 am

I would say the first Resident Evil game on the PS1.....when they bring the hunter monsters into play.......and i lost my head in 1 shot!! Exclamation Sad
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: Game moments that made you soil yourself   Game moments that made you soil yourself Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:52 pm

I fuckin' loved doom, but I lost it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game moments that made you soil yourself   Game moments that made you soil yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game moments that made you soil yourself
Page 1 of 1