Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eso's new update: Future's End

Go down 
+4
Renxian
Tamonten
RinKasaki
angelzwing
8 posters
AuthorMessage
angelzwing

angelzwing

Eso's new update: Future's End Empty
PostSubject: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:39 am

Info can be found here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We're suppose to get it on August 17th so be ready! New gears/weapons/maps/ect.
Back to top Go down
RinKasaki

RinKasaki

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 am

The dungeons are probably the higher level ones -.-

Won't be able to do them, yet. Didn't know patch would come so soon. Showed Ren earlier.

DAY BEFORE COLLEGE STARTS BACK Sad
Back to top Go down
Tamonten

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:25 am

What a Face it's too soon! I'm not 106 yet!
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 am

Tamonten wrote:
What a Face it's too soon! I'm not 106 yet!

There is only like 3 people in my alli who could enter a 106+ area Sad
Back to top Go down
RinKasaki

RinKasaki

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 am

I TOTALLY CAN. >.>
Back to top Go down
Tamonten

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 am

Ren if you have a Guides section on the closed area of forum gief me access, I have some interesting stuff but not gonna post it on public site. Ie. table of all experience required for each level up to 120...
Back to top Go down
Taliana

Taliana

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:25 am

I must lvl now ~.~ le sigh. If I'm not 106 by next maint, it will be soon after Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:59 am

Tamo I love your signature x333

Yeahhhhhh bro, cool shit, gonna pay to level up LOL nty. XD
Back to top Go down
Yamiri

Yamiri

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:06 am

but as i know u needa pay cash to enter the new dungeons, i readet something of that atleast
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 am

Yamiri wrote:
but as i know u needa pay cash to enter the new dungeons, i readet something of that atleast

From what I remember Archana saying the new "Pit" has a certain amount of waves you can do free, and then there are a bunch more waves you can do only with cash shop keys. I don't recall anything about the new instance where the new gear drops being CS entry only.
Back to top Go down
Widdershin

Widdershin

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Fill them pockets, PWI . Fill them pockets .
Back to top Go down
Tamonten

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:13 am

Renxian wrote:
Yamiri wrote:

From what I remember Archana saying the new "Pit" has a certain amount of waves you can do free, and then there are a bunch more waves you can do only with cash shop keys. I don't recall anything about the new instance where the new gear drops being CS entry only.

New gear can be obtained in various ways and it doesn't always require CS items:

XArchanax wrote:
Gold Demon Cave

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Registering: Player can enter the cave free once a day.
Player can enter the cave once more using the item [Copy of Gold Demon Cave Map ]
Level Requirements: 110+
Number of members: 1- 6

Process:
Upon entering the cave, player receives a quest to kill the regular mobs and bosses in the cave in sequence. Note that all bosses have special skills, a team need to work together and come up with strategies. Also remember to read the hints given by the quest description.

Note: There will be a npc the provides imbue from +5 to +6 at the entrance . In addition, after killing the 4th and 5th bosses, there is a 50% chance of spawning a Super Imbue NPC (1 minute only) See super imbue section for info.

Entrance NPC:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rewards:

Regular Mobs:
105 True Dragon Gears
Exchange token for lvl 115 True Dragon Gear
1 -2 Rank Normal Engraving Seal and 1 -2 Rank Elite Engraving Seal (See Engraving System Section for info)

Boss 1 – 4 :
1- 4 Rank Normal Engraving Seal and 1 -4 rank Elite Engraving Seal
105 True Dragon Gear ( must drop at least 1)
Genesis Ethrelic

Final Boss:
2 -4 Rank Normal Engraving Seal and 2 -4 Rank Elite Engraving Seal
115 Genesis Defensive Gear (Note this is different from regular gears)
Genesis Ethrelic.

Super Imbue:

Instance Entrance: +5 to +6 (As in, getting a +5 weapon/gear to +6)
Requires: 2400 Gaap Lands Virtue and One Ethrelic of Dragon Blood.

4th Boss: +8 to +9 (As in, getting a +8 weapon/gear to +9)
Requires: 10k Gold, 5k Buyer Credit, 40 Reputation/Karma (I can’t tell which one) and 10 Ethrelic of Dragon Blood

5th Boss: +10 to +11 (As in, getting a +10 weapon/gear to +11)
Requires: 20k Gold, 10k Buyer Credit, Some kind of virtue 2400 (maybe LW?), 20 Ethrelic of Dragon Blood.

Original Source:

The best way to level however is pretty CS dependant:

XArchanax wrote:
Tri-star Cave:

Tri-star Cave is a concept similar to what we know as Pit of Champions. It is a one-player instance where the player must battle waves and waves of monsters, with boss monsters are regualr intervals. Tri-star, however, comes with a ebuck twist (-.-) and it is available in 3 different options for players lvl 45-102.

Beginner Mode:
Level requirements: 45 - 100
Frequency: 3 times a day, 1 hour each time.

- 20 waves of mobs in total
- Player encounters the first lock after 5 waves.
- Use a lvl 1 Bronze Moon Key (Obtainable from Heaven's Repository) to unlock the 6th wave of monsters.
- 2nd lock at 10th wave
- Use a lvl 2 Bronze Moon Key (Obtainable from Heaven's Repository) to unlock the 11th wave of monsters.
- 3rd lock at 15th wave
- Use a lvl 3 Bronze Moon Key (Obtainable from Heaven's Repository) to unlock the 16th wave of monsters.
- After 20 waves, player will receive a random prize.

Instance Prize: Unprecedented Massive Exp (this is their exact words lol), Ethrelics of Dragon Blood, and Crescent Moon Token (can be used to exchange for any Dragon Slayer Armor.)

(Ok, so this is where my chinese becomes fuzzy, I don't know whether they meant that the instance prize is one of the 3 I listed, or is it a random prize + all of the 3 instance prizes. I will make sure of this and update you guys later).

High Level Mode:
Level requirements: 101 - 120
Frequency: 3 times a day, 1 hour each time.

Process is the same as above, except that you will need lvl x Gold Moon Key to unlock the next wave of mobs.

Instance Prize: 1 Golden Leaf (Tradable), Unprecedented Massive Exp.

Golden Leaf:
Level 1 - 100 players can collect 3 Golden Leaves to exchange for massive exp.
Level 101 - 120 players can collect 3 Golden Leaves to exchange for a ticket to Challenge Mode.

Challenge Mode:
Level requirements: 101 - 120
Frequency: 3 times a day, 0.3 hour each time.

- Kill monsters for massive exp, monsters respawn limitlessly. The more monsters you kill, the more exp.

Instance Prize: Unprecedented Massive Exp. (LOL here we go again)

Update: They amended the instance after the initial release to increase Valor and Spirit gain from the mobs.

Original Source:

What I read somewhere else is that all the good exp comes from finishing the instances which you won't be able to do without unlocking ALL waves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eso's new update: Future's End   Eso's new update: Future's End Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eso's new update: Future's End
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greed Forum :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: