Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving ESO :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LiYen

Leaving ESO :( Empty
PostSubject: Leaving ESO :(   Leaving ESO :( Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 am

It was nice to know you my GREED FAMILY. Specially when I ask to join and some of you agree that I join your clan. I'm very thankful for that. Thank you for sharing ur friendship and ur life to me. I really appreciate it Sad. Specially to Renxian, Thank you for helping me in my DS gear. Rozurima, I will miss you roz </3, I will message you in FB. To all I met even just a weeks or months! you all are important to me Sad. I won't say goodbye. I will cherish all the memories i had with you guys.

My reason is, I'm very busy in school. So i don't have much time to play eso now. If you see my character in other clan thats not me, it's my friend who will use it.

Cya soon! Here's my FB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Let's talk there Smile.
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Leaving ESO :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving ESO :(   Leaving ESO :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 am

See you later Lili! Take care man Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Leaving ESO :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greed Forum :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: