Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Art Gallery Job

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Hey guys, i know at points i may be an ass, and I'm sorry, but i need people to send me pictures of any kind that i can draw. I'm applying for a job at this art gallery in the mall and the owner requires that i flaunt my stuff for him to get hired. Cool I'm not very creative because mostly i just draw pictures of women or The Legend Zelda characters. I will let you have the pictures i finish if you want them, but I only ask that you be sincere in your feedback even if it is negative or not. Also, please refrain from claiming any pictures I do as I may become enraged and say some things i will regret later. Send here if you want or my windows live: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 am

I wanna see you draw this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:41 am

okay, i will..though i must admit this isn't the greatest looking picture ever and i will try to avoid changing things
Back to top Go down
Cycero

Cycero

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am

Whatever happened to the finished product? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Ok I know I've been to lazy to do anything but I will actually do this now I promise!! Starting with Ren's picture!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andd 2hours and a half later I managed to scribble this together lol afro
Back to top Go down
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Post more!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RinKasaki

RinKasaki

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Can you do like real pictures of animals? o.o
Back to top Go down
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm

I've never really tried to! But if you have something post please (: afro
Back to top Go down
RinKasaki

RinKasaki

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:48 pm

I love horses and used to draw them all the time XD It's fun.... you might not like it thought, BUT, you'll never know til you try ^^
Headshot to try to make it not to complicated.

Back to top Go down
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:58 pm

OH GOSH! Horses are my worst nightmare as far as drawing goes LOL. I will try though when I have a chance to sit and really do it and not scribble like the other picture. Scribbling a horse is not do-able for me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
RinKasaki

RinKasaki

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Ok, brace yourself...

OMFG ITS SO PRETTY AND AWESOMELY DONE.
The eye's look so amazing considering most ppl can't make them seem realistic. The ears look fuzzy and cute like real Very Happy omg The head's shape is perfeeeeeeeect. SO PRETTY...

Amazing job Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Thank you!!! The brace yourself part kind of scared me!! Thank you so much you can have it if you want :3!! Post more pictures you all!!!
Back to top Go down
Herald

Herald

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Sorry if that's a little too dark.
Back to top Go down
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Oh wow, Yeah I can do that afro
Back to top Go down
Jamz

Jamz

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Sorry if you're waiting for the picture!! I've only started on the foot lol. I will try to get it finished over labor day I've been super busy with school!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art Gallery Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Gallery Job   Art Gallery Job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Gallery Job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greed Forum :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: