Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jerk bags.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LexxiMarie

LexxiMarie

Jerk bags. Empty
PostSubject: Jerk bags.   Jerk bags. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:20 am

Fuckings guys, their dicks with no brains. They don't know what love is. The only thing they know is if there penis likes they like. They think they can promise you things and get away fine with it. But NO They don't change, they're just as much of a douche bag as they were last time. Breaking my heart everytime we start dating again, but NOT NO MORE MOTHER FUCKER. I ain't takin' shit from no guys. Fuck em, they're just a waste of time.

No offense to any of you guys in hur, you guys coo'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/chauncenator
ZenChan

ZenChan

Jerk bags. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerk bags.   Jerk bags. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:11 am

Damn straight, Lexi. <3
Back to top Go down
Meric

Meric

Jerk bags. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerk bags.   Jerk bags. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Poor Lexi. you probably dating jerk then, What type you go after ?

IF you go out with jerk, Jerk you get. They hit on you and ones they get bore they dump you =C -sad face-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BUT DONT WORRY!!! REMEMBER YOU GIRL!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I dont know what heck that has to do with anything i thing you need use your charms and play hard to get but not to much!!!.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NOW the reason why men and woman date is to fine a partner you need fine someone you get along or has some same taste, BUT NOT SAME cause in the longer turns you will get bore of each other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NOW WARNING NUMBER MERIC! ; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] MEN do got penises, BUT GIRL DONT GET!! the that our Analogic Stick..... Like the one in your Xbox or PS3 ..... yes if your learn how to play with it you can control US!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] am not asking you GRAB IT!! but to learn how control use by our desire and LUST!! .......WELL NEED TO SAY THAT BULLSHIIT! but who give damn that how all there woman got there men and ask MOTHER and she tell you to use your charms!!

MEN ARE LIKE EBAY!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if we see a cute girl and she nice and funny and her self and well .... His taste he try get her no matter what!! o,.,o men love challenges if you accept him but play hard to get you keep the relationship INTERESTING! But also remember to tell him your OWN GOAL!! like finish school or getting merry. and MAKE SURE HE TRY TO SUPPORT YOU!! cause that mean HE CARE!!! but we not CAREBEAR!! we not allways goint to be LOVYDOVY around you maby if we really like the girl and we want DAMN WORLD TO KNOW IT!!! .....that my guess [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but who i may am just a MERIC!! -angry cause his meric-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and abut the DICK! thing yah we have one and usally the MOFO! grow big and screw us up in the dating ....... i like when girl get WET same shit but your not being squash to death by your sipper!!
and yah men are jerk sometime not all the times but sometimes ..........and that all i can say [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MEN HUNTING!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i hear you cute girl you have good men in NO TIME!!
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Jerk bags. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerk bags.   Jerk bags. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Not our fault women have no sense, always going for the jerks and not the nice guys. tongue

You know what all the nice guys I know have in common? They are single.

The jerks all have GFs though. Most women who bitch and moan about how terrible guys are, have at least one guy who would treat them like gold around them all the time. You know what that guy is?
"Just Friends"

Back to top Go down
LexxiMarie

LexxiMarie

Jerk bags. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerk bags.   Jerk bags. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Devin wasn't the jerk type, til he broke up with me then came crying back, then again and so on, and everytime he made me angry and sad then the other night he was just like I'm sorry I can't be with you anymore cause your sad and broke up with me. It's his fault I was sad.
Back to top Go down
LexxiMarie

LexxiMarie

Jerk bags. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerk bags.   Jerk bags. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:01 pm

and I have no good friends like that Ren lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfloup

Wolfloup

Jerk bags. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerk bags.   Jerk bags. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:51 pm

well, you can and will find that person one day, just DO NOT lose them when you do, they are hard to find........
Back to top Go down
LexxiMarie

LexxiMarie

Jerk bags. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerk bags.   Jerk bags. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:00 pm

I know I will haha
I needed to blow off steam and my best friend wasn't online cuz he's in Afghanistan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jerk bags. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerk bags.   Jerk bags. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerk bags.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greed Forum :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: