Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alliance outing screenies

Go down 
+3
Renxian
Posydon
luckigrrl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

alliance outing screenies Empty
PostSubject: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:08 am

I know we have some screenshot posts already, but I wanted a thread of ss just for alliance outings. this could be anything - organized events like tw and d10, or just a group of us hanging around east gate causing trouble. each pic does not have to be a group pic, if it's in a series of shots which do include other greed members. I'd say the following is pushing the group thing a bit cause it's mostly me lol

the following group of pics is from our last d10 run. because of the genies eye PoV I didn't get all of the shots I wanted of everyone except for bei, ren and posy. bei was in transform tho, so the sexiness factor was diminished by looking like a carmine pixie!! so yeah it's mostly just vanity shots of me with a touch of posy and a smattering of ren. this is a great preview of what d9/d10 looks like for those of you who have never been there!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
me, with ren in slag champ transform, right before godslay

posy running to save ren and I

godslay jr

posy and I, at godslay

this is zappah, ya'll. brah and kay are tanking his ass while I hide behind a rock

me casting eternal law. this pic is as sexy as fuck, tiger ass view notwithstanding.

this is the shot I really really really wanted to get of ren, because the green is coming off the side and shooting up at zappah and looks SO COOL in the video, but I just couldn't get it. and yeah I really am just standing there. I died like 3462 times at zappah (I don't have the required 100+ widu) and spent way too much time like that reviving, healing, fusing, buffing.

me buffing. you usually see me hiding behind this rock, because it's a good marker from me. close enough to hit, with a bit of distance, and the rock keeps me from getting pulled in every time zappah moves. it did sort of limit some of my shots tho.

there will be much more to come as I start to comb through my eye videos, which are plentiful, as I run them during every tw....and pretty much all of the time !
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:15 am

Only got one word Freeking SEXY
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:24 am

i like them theres so much vivid details if you really pay attention to them

PIC #1 the dead body on the ground

Pic#2 seems like im running away from something and lucki is about to shoot at it

PIC# 3: one of my fav of this group. lets start with the top you see ren's WD? look on top of lucki theres a phoenix or a bird seems like they are abou to go at it. when you look at ren it remind me of the Titan Atlas who is holding the world on his back. ren looks like it in the transform Very Happy and of course lucki's bad ass kamehameha as the picture freezes you can see the rings to cast the spells

PIC # 4: back to back Seems like me and lucki are trap the bueti of it is that what or who is coming for us it gives in a liltle mystery <-- Fav Pic

Pic #5 Now i know thats lucki's omni BUT if you pass taht looks like zappah has a giant freeking ball of fire that he is about to use while lucki in standing at a stance that sais "bring it on"

Pic 6# aa the tiger <--- this should be ur Greed Tag. seems like a path of transformation from humanoid to beast

Pic #7 Zappah looks like ren's pet the green arrow thingies looks like Cords or chains that ren is using to tame the beast

pic # 8 reminds me of a fallen star Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:33 am

ok this is another one that's a good preview for people who have never attended a territory war. I'm going to break it down into several sections, mainly because there are so many and my net has been crappy lately, so if I lose a big long post I'm gonna go postal.

keep in mind for the following screenshots - I have bad eyes and a worse memory, so please don't be offended if I don't mention you. feel free to mention yourself as being featured in any given photo!! I also am unable to see the tags of anyone in the air while I'm on the ground in the videos, so I have zero clue as to who is up there in this whole thing. and thirdly, I picked out 41 ss from 20 minutes of vid. this isn't even the whole tw! I had some issues with the video and just gave up...for now!

the first part of any territory war is to gather up at a predetermined spot to see who we have attending, form parties and buff up. if we hold territory we sit at the pod (the place we fight over the proof in order to gain dominance over the other alliances!), and if not we gather at a nearby location and come in once we're cleared for tw. in this case, we're in gallio and not currently holding territory, so we're gathered in a nearby cave.

me, myr, and muggie buffing

Last edited by luckigrrl on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more spaces between piccies for I am picky)
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:41 am

people's pets, mounts, and transforms, all at the ready mere moments before we emerge from the cave and onto the battle field!!

running across the field and across bridges to the pod

in these first pics you can see ren (in mauler transform) and his WD, hammo (in disgruntled poet transform) and his tarkuso, me (in combusted skull transform) and my oxen, and zah on her pegasus mount. unfrotunately for zah, her mount is bugged into the ground the whole time, so you only see her from the chest up. no comments about this state from the peanut gallery, plz. there are lots of other people there, especially in the sky, but remember these vids are taken strictly from my toon's PoV

Last edited by luckigrrl on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : looks nicer with spaces in between)
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:50 am

the pod was quickly cleared by the first rush of greedians, so then we sit, rebuff, and wait for them to return

someone has to aoe the proof to make sure no sneaky, no good rogues come in stealth and steal it from us!! here hammo aoes the proof

this isn't a GOOD ss but I like it anyway. ren and anrisa smack each other. guess who won?

anrisa the sheeple

in the next few shots you can also see zen, wolf, rikky, and zah

Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 am

idk who this is but doesn't it look cool?

ryukiba dropped from the sky on his butt ugly mount and killed zah!! ren is coming to fuck him up.

there are a lot of shots of me buffing. I'm seeing I do this maybe a bit too often. fatallace did something to me and then flew away

Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 am

watch bana die

die, bana, die! hi zen!!

ok this is where it gets weird. sinista shows up, right? and the bugger won't die. but these ss are FREAKING EPIC!! so I'm very sorry but now there will be lots of pics of us slapping sinista around and him, regrettably, not dying no matter how nicely we ask him to.

rikky pops out to deal with him

Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:06 am

more sinisa. I'm sorry!! don't yell at me!! but you gotta admit these ss are pretty bad ass

idk if he even died cause this is where my vid went poof and I got irritated. hope you like what I have so far!!
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:02 pm

He died, I hit him with a crit on suprise assault with the 104 skill up. Hit him for like 90K. He prceeded to chase me around for the remainder of gallio and all of zim :p
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:21 pm

haha poor rikky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:03 am

awesome ss cheers
Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:01 am

the follow ss are from a recent zim tw (which is held in dizzet). this particular tw was pretty slow - no one really showed to fight us until the end, but at least we got to kill a few people!

you will notice I am on a pegasus flying mount. there are two things that are strange about this - one, it's not combat available, yet you can clearly see me casting spells. two, I don't own this mount. it's an odd and strangely detailed (the wings flap like I'm on a real mount) glitch that the genie's eye sometimes does when you're in flying transform. the players in the follow ss are as follows: zahri, muggie, bei (carmine pixie trans), kayuzashi (korrigan trans), blameme (whelp trans), and ren (mauler trans). the only catalyst really featured in these are anrisa (in athletic cap) and vodkadoll (NY '11 outfit and mask)

Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:05 am

Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:07 am

Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:11 am

different day, same place!

Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:14 am

after tw, sometimes we head over to other tw areas to fool around. we headed to gallio, where we missed all the action, but hung around anyway

and then I went to east gate to look for more fun. instead I just found blame wanting to damage test me.

Back to top Go down
luckigrrl

luckigrrl

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:16 am

and that's it for today - hope you enjoyed the screenies!
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:35 am

I wish I could see the pictures right now but the school fails. D:
Back to top Go down
Annabella

Annabella

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Those pictures are so sexy lucki! Great screenies!
Back to top Go down
GridFly

GridFly

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:27 am

woow they are perfect, great job =o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alliance outing screenies   alliance outing screenies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alliance outing screenies
Page 1 of 1