Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finaly Its Finished

Go down 
+2
Moey
Posydon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Posydon

Posydon

Finaly Its Finished Empty
PostSubject: Finaly Its Finished   Finaly Its Finished Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:01 am

About a month ago Renxian Nuked me in Xanada. at this time i was lev 99 and in NT. i had a Gruge for greed dint like them cuz of RedRyder and what SnowyWolf did.

Two days later again Ren was in xanada Pmed me and said. Yo join Greed Nt hugging all the Mystics i was like naah i like NT. Next day again Coincidence? i left NT due to "favorism" couldn't put up with it i left created a new alliance. 5 days later the alliance crashed Rejoin NT.

Ren Gave me a Final Offered. i quit NT Pm Zenny told her to tell Ren to invite me. and about 1 and half month after joining Greed Ren told me. "If u keep helping the alliance i will Help u get the gear u need to no longer be a one shot". First it was the Staff now Its finally over the gear that would no longer make me a one shot. 1 month later as in today i Finished that gear.

This was the Begining when ren handed me my First DS piece

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

those are my stats with the Staff and Destiny Gear the Destiny gear was given to me by Ein who helped me get it to +6 i finished the rest. this is about 200 Unda Fully buffed

THIS is the Gear Now 3 Days before my birth day ren gave me the DS armor witch complete my DS gear.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a Full TDS Armor with Wapon 8/8 Superb Fog Unda affinity in Each Gear maxing out at 221 Unda and i Believe i am the First Shura in ESO in TDS FULLY done Very Happy

I would like to thank. Renxian & blameme who inspired

and Than u all my Greedians

"Be one of the Best or Perish like the rest" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moey

Moey

PostSubject: Re: Finaly Its Finished   Finaly Its Finished Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:41 am

Awww! Posy! Awww! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! ^^
This is amazing! :3
Just.. Whaaaa.. I can't put my happiness into words! But YAY FOR YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xTayu
Tamonten

PostSubject: Re: Finaly Its Finished   Finaly Its Finished Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:05 am

cheers Grats posy, you are a formiddable foe and in rare cases we get to be on the same side (east gate bring bell?) a very valuable ally. Now if only Cata or Greed would accept zim NT would be done for.

One day meme asked me if I think Greed outpowers NT and I said that Greed has power and teamwork but NT still rolls in numbers, however that's changing. Greed got even more power and NT is losing players like a plague had hit em, now most of they are jsut a few players controlling all the quit chars.

You done great Posy, for the short time Asteria lived I'm glad I got to know you a lil and now you've completed some hax gear and lived to your goals!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly Its Finished   Finaly Its Finished Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Ty Tamo and Moey cheers
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

PostSubject: Re: Finaly Its Finished   Finaly Its Finished Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Grats bro, can't wait to see it in action XD
Back to top Go down
Posydon

Posydon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly Its Finished   Finaly Its Finished Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Thanks ren. btw have u seen the TW map Meric posted i recomand we follow it
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

PostSubject: Re: Finaly Its Finished   Finaly Its Finished Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:55 pm

yes I saw it. Haven't had a chance to play with it.
Back to top Go down
Annabella

Annabella

PostSubject: Re: Finaly Its Finished   Finaly Its Finished Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Congratulations Posy! So proud of you! =)
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: Finaly Its Finished   Finaly Its Finished Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:23 am

Congratulations, Posy. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finaly Its Finished   Finaly Its Finished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finaly Its Finished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greed Forum :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: