Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

genkichi HIstory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
genkichi

genkichi

genkichi HIstory Empty
PostSubject: genkichi HIstory   genkichi HIstory Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:20 pm

well i am james giovonni valentine was born in new york manhatten 43rd street

one day me and my dad had a fight ....because he hit my sister celest valentine and i got mad and got into a fight with him because i was always over protective of my sisters i was only 10-11 years of age after that fight my dad threw me out with every thing i owned cloths toys matress dreams motivation courage respect he threw all that away i had no where to go no one to look up to i was out on the dangerous streets of manhatten for 2years and a half my birthdays flew by no one to say happy birthday to me for those two years i scavenged under a bridge for shelter and through other peoples trashes for sheets to cover and food to eat for those cold lonly night i said no word to no one for 2years ive been silent i lost all trust in my sisters i hated them i was lonly and grew cold hearted ive seen 4-5 people die in my face on the streets i couldnt do nothing but stay in a corner and hide afraid cold and young i bathed in the rain i bathed in the lakes washed my cloths there the some i could pick up when my dad threw me out.... the final days on the street my sisters found me walking weak straggling alon the walls of a win dixie i was in shocked the sight of there smiles made my heart grew in hate but they took me in and promise nothing bad would happen to me they would never let anyone hurt me again they explain why they didnt search for me earlier.....they said my dad threaten to kick them out if he known i was sneakin around or they even talked with me..... my mom died when i was 3 in my hand no less. so they left as soon as they both were 16 rent an house under my mothers name and went searching for me i was so in shock i didnt beilive a work they told me i sent countless nights alone crying... i never said a work even after i got into the house with my sister a year later not even a peep... i joined a gang and got involved into some serious shit i regret but still i never talked i was called MUTE or LA forLow Audio my OG felt like my dad to me until they robbed myhouse i neber told them were i lived because i was still in denial they were my family wen i got home and my sister was cryin and blood camin from them i went into a trance i went under my bed got my gun and went to my OG i asked no quesions i just shot him
times 1 in the head 1 through the mouth and the third in his chest this may sound like a move but its a rl story of my life...but anyways after that with his last breath he asked for 1 favor he asked my name i told him its james after that i felt something sting me a bad pain in my stomach then i ended up in the hospital with crying tears when i awoke was my sister crying askin for me to live .... the word out my mouth was if i die today you would say i died to young but if i die god would say i arived home just in time ever since then i felt at home at peace with my sisters ive been in some shit no normal kid would survive but if i had died that day i wouldnt be able to thank them all that happen over those years formed me into the guy i am today but even after that peace something tragic happen i lost my sister celest again she has done everything for me since the day i was reunited with her shes been my mom i never had i am grateful for her kindness i love you celest and you are forever in my heart that is the life of genkichi or james thanks for reading true story if you dont beilive it then thats you......RIP celest
Back to top Go down
Meric

Meric

genkichi HIstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: genkichi HIstory   genkichi HIstory Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:14 am

T-T how sad
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

genkichi HIstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: genkichi HIstory   genkichi HIstory Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:29 am

*Huggles Gen*
Sissy loved you very much, bro. I know that! D:
Zenny will take care of chu now~~
Back to top Go down
genkichi

genkichi

genkichi HIstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: genkichi HIstory   genkichi HIstory Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:55 pm

nevver asked too be born so there for if i am here i mucst have a purpose on this earth and ty zenneh Razz
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

genkichi HIstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: genkichi HIstory   genkichi HIstory Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:20 am

Yush <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

genkichi HIstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: genkichi HIstory   genkichi HIstory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

genkichi HIstory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greed Forum :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: