Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A lot happened that week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamonten

A lot happened that week Empty
PostSubject: A lot happened that week   A lot happened that week Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 pm

It was early evening in thursday. Everyone in Greed was prepared, this is gonna be the day we beat Catalyst!
Even posydon was all psyched: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Defiant and Catalyst had no idea what was gonna come, even some even went to seek for a girl instead of concentrating on the game: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyways what came next was a big surprise, the 4 defiant who was there had no idea how much blood would be shed when NeoTerra's horror came in full force: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Renexian and Aamyena was pleased after Greed and NeoTerra succesfully beat their foes (grats for a great fight on that one, now back to topic). So there they were: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

However Defiant was not pleased, it's not cause they had lost land, it was that they weren't prepared that pissed them off so they decided that saturday they'll be there and while Aamyena was giving a speech to his hitforce: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Defiant was preparing: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the time for war came and NT was all distracted checking out the defiant girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Defiant won them, meanwhile something happened at Gallio and Catalyst held the pod winning their war.
It was Rock and Anrisa's time to do the dance [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wish you good luck on next townwar, lately NT been keeping us rather busy so maybe you get to face Cata more without NT and Defiant stepping in.
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: A lot happened that week   A lot happened that week Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:22 am

LMFAO. MY TEACHER IS PROBABLY WONDERING WTF I'M SMOKING. BAHAHA. ilu Tamo. 8D
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

PostSubject: Re: A lot happened that week   A lot happened that week Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:16 pm

I haven't been to a war since thursday Sad I'm itching to kill something.
Back to top Go down
ZenChan

ZenChan

PostSubject: Re: A lot happened that week   A lot happened that week Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 am

Kill me with your loves papa~! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lot happened that week   A lot happened that week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lot happened that week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greed Forum :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: