Greed Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Greed Forum

Eso Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Level up alliance?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanza

Lanza

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 pm

i say one day a week we just donate like 500k soulstones or something or any amount we agree upon so that way we can level up alliance and have more people to talk to. im starting to make soul stones out of the stuff i craft everyday so ill be donating alot through out the week. its up to you guys really lol twas just sharing and idea Razz cuz i want to take ether castle oneday and i shall help greed do it.
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Good idea.

Back to top Go down
Lanza

Lanza

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

yup yup i mean with everyone that are hi levels then getting money shouldnt be all that bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Renxian
Admin
Admin
Renxian

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm not donating anything till others donate at least what I have (200K+). I know that seems selfish, but We should be doing it together not getting carried.
Back to top Go down
Lanza

Lanza

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 pm

i agree thats why im making stuff everyday so that i can donate a little bit everyday and do you think we should talk to them in alliance chat because i now that most people only signed up on here just because you guys asked them to lol so they might never read this.
Back to top Go down
Mirl

Mirl

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:31 am

We can start by telling people how to donate and what that means for the alliance. Plenty of people simply don't know and never think to ask.

How to acquire soulstones:
You can turn signets and armor/weapons (with some exceptions) into soulstones. You have to buy "empty soulstones" from the blacksmith, and then place that and the above mentioned items into the forge. The amount of soulstones you receive varies by the level of the item. You can also buy soulstones. More details will be provided later.

How to donate soulstones to the ally:
Have the soulstones in your inventory and head to the Partnership Director located near the center of Pokari (Chauncy side). There is an option labeled "Alliance Donation", you check the amount you want to donate...speak to him again and finish the quest.

Why donate?
Donating to the alliance increases its level. A higher level alliance means we can invite more clans and get more people. So basically its a way for us to get more people to chat and play with. The more people we get the better the chance that we can do group activities or just get/give help as needed.
Back to top Go down
Dec

Dec

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:03 am

we have 2 empty clan slots as it is, and the ones that do get invited are around for a week max. im not trying to sound negative, but getting those slots filled wouldnt be a bad idea before making something like getting ppl to donate so we can add more?
Back to top Go down
Lanza

Lanza

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:37 am

yeah that does sound pretty good cuz the more people there are the less that everyone will have to donate and the more people we have the better chances we have to help eachother out.
Back to top Go down
Mirl

Mirl

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:45 am

Dec makes a valid point
Back to top Go down
LilRikky

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 pm

i concure, but as of now i really cant afford it, as i progress throughout the lvls, ill be donating hella loud, but for now im just words, Sowwie Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Level up alliance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level up alliance?   Level up alliance? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level up alliance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greed Forum :: General :: Anything-
Jump to: